Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation STEM

on April 8, 2014
The fleece blanket is very thin and not very warm. Poor quality for a fleece blanket. I would not recommend this blanket.
on December 19, 2015
I got this for my daughter for Chanukah. She is a HUGE Green Bay Packers fan. When she opened the gift, she was thrilled! THRILLED is an understatement. Ecstatic is a better description. She said she saw this in the mall for quite a bit more than what I paid (not that she knows that). It is a very nice quality and it is shipped rolled and protected with plastic. Do not hesitate to buy this for your football fan. It will be a big hit.
on January 14, 2016
After reading some reviews I was a little skeptical of the quality, but for the price it's amazing. I got my husband two "big" gifts for Christmas and wanted some cheap little things just for fun to open. This is perfect and he loves it. It has held up in the wash, it's cozy, it's perfect.
on August 27, 2015
Thinking this was a real blanket I was utterly surprised when I received what seems to be a paper thin piece of cloth. This should not be considered a blanket because nothing about it constitutes keeping someone warm. Even calling it a flannel sheet would be too much.
on January 20, 2016
My husband loves the Green Bay Packers, and this is just the right weight to give some warmth while watching them play. Too bad about this year(2016) but there is always next fall to start watching them again.
on February 24, 2016
Shipping was on time and was packaged very nicely with bubble wrap. The blanket is beautiful just as described, very soft, has the NFL logo on the tag so I know its really NFL material and NOT a knockoff, the colors are very bright and made for a very beautiful gift
on January 14, 2014
My 13-yr-old daughter loves it. I thought it was very thin, the stitching around the edges was very loose and cheap, but for annoying the Vikings-lovers in her life there is nothing better. For her it is the logo, not the quality, and since she loves it I'm very happy with it. Then again, I love her so much I sit on the Packers side when we go to Vikings v. Packers games (even though I still wear the purple and gold).
on April 9, 2014
The ink bled and there is a big spot right out of the factory. POOR QUALITY CHEAP looks toxic also.
on January 29, 2015
Imagine is nice but, this is a sheet not a blanket. I'm not sure why anyone would have given this a good review. This product should be
Removed from the market. I learned my lesson not to read the reviews before I had purchased this sheet. Maybe it might work for summer.
on July 4, 2014
My fiance is a Packers fan and buying this I knew it would be a perfect blanket for him to put on him if it gets chilly out while he is watching those winter time games. It is made good and does the trick of keeping him warm and supports his team at the same time.