Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Green Coffee Bean Extract Diet: Why it Works, How it Works and What You Need to Do For Best Results
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 28, 2012
I bought this book because another reviewer of green coffee bean extract supplements recommended it. Save your time and money. This author lacks credibility as an authority on the subject of weight loss. English skills are obviously lacking in completing sentences, grammar, and formating throughout the book. This short book is more like the content of a pamphlet. Instructions for selecting green coffee bean extract are similar to Dr. Oz's recommendations. The author's "best guess" for dosages isn't justified with reasoning or facts. There is a list of foods to eat and foods to avoid. The average dieter already knows the majority of these tips. If you are interested in reading this book in the first place, you are above average in nutritional wisdom. One interesting bit of information was about the JNK gene role, which merits further research. Google a Harvard Gazette article entitled, "Key Gene Discovered for Obesity and Diabetes." The second half of this book reads like a series of studies on an unspecified "nutrient concentrate." There was no apparent connection to the subject of green coffee bean extract. The small study that created all the buzz about green coffee bean extract can be read about by searching Google for an article entitled, "Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects" by Joe A. Vinson.
on September 29, 2012
I don't know this author but if he is an educated person I shutter. The spelling is bad, the grammar is bad, the format is bad (especially in the Kindle version) and I question some of the information. He gives specific information in some places and is very casual in others. I don't know what his qualifications are or his educational background and I question some of his information. He says he is a researcher but gives none of his educational credentials or why he thinks he is an authority on this subject. I am an RN (with a Master degree) and based on the above, I don't accept him as credible and I am sorry I wasted my money.
on March 30, 2013
After reading other reviews, I wasn't sure about buying this book. The Kindle edition is only $2.99, so I figured the risk wasn't too bad. I don't have a Kindle, so I downloaded the software and read it on my pc. Personally, I felt the information (even if somewhat minor in content) was very valuable. It is a short book- a plus for those of us who are just looking for cut-to-the-point straight forward information. It helps one understand why some people have success with green coffee and why others don't and what you can do to have success if you are in the second group. The author does have some grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, but the information he shares is very valuable.

I went on the hcg diet last year and had awesome results, but didn't do the stabilization phase due to extenuating life circumstances and gained half the weight back as a result. I am on the hcg diet again (which the author speaks against) and for the first two weeks was taking green coffee. I don't think I noticed a lot of difference in my weight loss and began to cut out any supplements which I felt were unnecessary. Contrary to the last time I was on hcg, this time I didn't feel horrible cravings and had attributed it to better self-control on my part. I had even commented this to my husband and felt this time the diet would be a walk in the park compared to the last time.

A couple of days after discontinuing the green coffee, I took my children to an Easter outing of sorts (with lots of yummy junk food) and the urge to cheat after I had just eaten was almost unbearable. I couldn't figure out why since I had not had those urges until then. Then I put two and two together and realized the green coffee was helping with the cravings and began taking it again and presto-chango. The unbearable urges were once again gone. The last time I did the diet, cooking delicious meals for my family was a major downfall. This time I am able to cook whatever I want, and while I do have to exercise some self-control, it is not unbearable.

I recommend this book.
on February 16, 2013
I rated this book high because it is full of valuable information and research on this natural supplement. It also gives good advice on purchasing the one that has zero fillers, contains GCA and made in the USA. Buyers of green coffee bean extract know your info before you buy, this book will assist you with making the correct choice.
on January 12, 2013
Poorly written, typos and off handed comments detract from the "professional credibility" of this book. when I have shared it I feel like I need to apologize for how badly it is written. Never the less I followed the instructions and have had good results. Some directions are confussing.
on March 26, 2013
I thought the book was not worth the price. Also, I do not believe this is a healthy way to lose weight. If it does work, and I do not beleive it really is a useful book.
on January 28, 2013
Not what I was expecting. Thought it would be more about an actual plan to follow. Its more about statistics which is fine. Great info on what not to buy.
on November 30, 2012
I did not find a lot to love about this book, and have not as yet gotten green coffee bean extract to try. I don't know that I trust this book, lol.
on November 24, 2012
I only gave 4 stars due to length. it could have been longer with individual stories.
Good information and an easy read.
on December 28, 2012
Very simple reading, but not much to the whole book. It's just "okay" as far as my input goes.Thanks anyways.