Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 25, 2012
This product is the only one I have found which meets Dr. Oz' recommendations, while he does not endorse any specific product line, this one has Svetol and is 45% chlorogenic. Keeping a food journal is also a very important aspect of this program, because it makes one more aware of healthy choices, recognizing true hunger vs. eating for other reasons. I have recommended this brand to my friends who went to the nationally known health/vitamin store and bought products which did not adhere to Dr. Oz' standards and when we read the label, "filler" was listed. Not on THIS brand! I lost 3.5 lbs the first week, no side effects.
1212 comments| 285 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2012
I waited to do a review until I had some results to report. I am 66, female, and I was 100 lbs. overweight. First, this is not an easy fix. If you want easy try praying. I got this product plus the raspberry from the same company. I have been taking 1 rasp. and 2 gc per day and using a modified low carb diet (no starches and only meats, cheeses, and vegies) for 28 days. Little to no excercise, hate it. In that period I have lost 20 lbs.

I will up date futher along in my journey.

1/3/2013-Still follwing the same plan. I am now at just under thirty pounds. More in about a month. I am calculating this to take about a year longer at 1 1/2 lbs. per week. I have also added in an occasional Rio Red grapefruit (we grow them so I can't resist). Hubby has been following the same diet with a bit more carbs. He is down a shirt size and a couple of pant sizes.

5/23/2013-Continuing on the same plan. Now at 50 lbs. Looks like I will achieve my goal in my projected time. Still no bad side effects. All of the above is still true. Have been contemplating some sort of light exercise now that I feel more like doing it. lol Did get a Forbes-Riley Spin Gym. Do that 2 or 3 times a week. Bought it here and I really like it for upper body toning.
77 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2013
There was no difference in my weight after using this product and it was yet again another waste of good money.
on November 8, 2012
Svetol Green Coffee Gold delivers! At 64 years of age; weight loss had become daunting and slow. I now lose at least 2 lbs per week and I am thrilled. I also exercise and follow a healthy diet, but this product revved my metabolism and I highly recommend it to anyone might consider it.
0Comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2013
I wish I could say " it's a miracle drug!" But it did absolutely nothing. I don't eat sweets or bread n still didn't lose a pound.
The package was pretty, that's the only good thing about svetol green coffee beans.
on November 17, 2012
I added this supliment to my current exercise and lifestyle change and have seen no effects whatsoever. I've taken this as directed
on April 15, 2013
This product is worthless. I bought it based upon Dr Oz show recommendation as an aid for weight loss. It does not work at all.
on April 8, 2013
Did not lose a pound....Very disappointed. Especially for the amount of money that was spent for the product. I was expecting much more.
on October 31, 2012
I didn't lose a pound. The company was great - sent it right away - no negative feedback about the company. This is the second time I've tried it. During the spring, I tried a different company and did not lose any weight then either. I thought perhaps it was because of the brand I tried at that time. This time I am almost finished with a month's worth (a bottle) and I have been religious about taking 400mg 30 minutes before each meal. I'm even considering purchasing one more bottle just to make sure that the reason I'm not losing weight is because perhaps you need to be on it for two months and not just one. I have such faith in Dr. Oz that I want to believe that it HAS to work....but it's not. So, does that mean that this is not the right brand???? I don't know. It seems to fill all the requirements that Dr. Oz said to look out for. I'm so disappointed. I also do not have any change in my energy or alertness. It's an all around failure :-(
4949 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2013
I wasted my money on this product. It had no effect at all. There were no instructions on how to take the product. I tried taking one tablet twice a day and then tried 2 tablets once a day. still no help no matter what I ate. This is a total farce.