5.0 out of 5 stars Found the Supplement That Works for Me.
So here's my challenge. Overweight and a busy schedule that
limits my ability to work out. My doctor said to loose some weight.
The solution, I figured would be some sort of weight loss supplement.
For me it was green coffee bean extract by Sunrise Pure.

Published 11 months ago by Homestead Property

3.0 out of 5 stars I think the green coffee helps weight loss
My son lost 6 pounds and nothing else seems to work. He takes psychotropics and it is very hard to lose weight.
Published 12 months ago by dtfrom PA

5.0 out of 5 stars Found the Supplement That Works for Me., September 24, 2013
This review is from: Green Coffee Bean Extract 800mg Pure with GCA® - Double Strength, All Natural Weight Loss Aid - 60 count, 800mg veggie capsules - Contains less than 20mg of caffeine (less than 1/5 of a cup of coffee) - 100% Ultra Pure- Money Back Guarantee (Health and Beauty)
So here's my challenge. Overweight and a busy schedule that
limits my ability to work out. My doctor said to loose some weight.
The solution, I figured would be some sort of weight loss supplement.
For me it was green coffee bean extract by Sunrise Pure.

I tried garcinia cambogia, which Dr Oz recommended. It was marginally effective. I don't blame the garcinia cambogia, it's probably more that it just did not work as well for me as it has for other people. So I started researching green coffee bean extract.
I chose this brand because it's twice the potency of most brands (800mg). It meets Dr Oz's requirements - GCA with 50% clorogenic acid, all natural and nothing artificial. It does have caffeine, but only the equivalent of 1/5th of a cup of coffee. And it came with a money back guarantee. So I figured why not give it a try.

Since I started taking it, I have been steadily loosing the weight - with no side effects. I eat the same. I drink the same. And I still do not excercise. But the weight is coming off - about 2 pounds per week for the last month.

If you are like me - overweight and a busy schedule - you might want to give green coffee bean extract a try. This was the solution for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works, May 13, 2013
I have used this product and i can say that it just works. It's coffee bean extract, but it contains very little caffeine. So none of the jitters associated with some weight loss products. I'm losing on average about 1 pound per week, without changing my diet.

3.0 out of 5 stars I think the green coffee helps weight loss, July 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not help, March 5, 2014
Trying to lose 20 lbs of stubborn weight, I gained during my off season of training. I had better success with the Paleo diet. There is no such thing as a miracle pill. Do the work!

2.0 out of 5 stars Did Nothing, December 17, 2013
J. Giles (Glendora, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Yah, what should we all expect, nothing is going to be perfect. Well, I'm just a regular person and this did nothing for me. Took them, nothing. So maybe your one of the lucky one's, but I would refrain from purchasing "assumed holy grail", it isn't in this bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, works as advertised to decrease appetite and help lose weght., December 9, 2013
CasaJoey "gattogiallo" (Carlsbad, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This product works as advertised. Each pill only has about 1/5 cup of coffee, it seems to make me a little more alert but not jittery. I have been taking them for awhile now and they really do seem to decrease my appetite and help me lose weight. Seems like a very pure product, no side effects. Great brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Still tired after using product, November 8, 2013
I didn't see any difference in my energy while taking this product than without it. I'll save money on this and just drink the free coffee at work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, don't buy., October 26, 2013
Complete waste of time and money. It does not work. I wish it did. There are no short cuts in weight loss. As usual there are many companies that promote weight loss products. This is another one that promises results but does not deliver. I exercise regularly and wanted something to enhance my results. I saw no results with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what to think!, October 20, 2013
I have lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks but the problem is getting it in 3o-60 minutes before mealtime. I had weighed myself about a week and a half into my 2 weeks and had lost 7 pounds but on the 2 week mark I had gained 4 of it back. I will try for another week and see if I lose. I am also taking garcinia cambogia. All in all I have lose weight but will keep trying with this until I am done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., October 3, 2013
I chose Sunrise pure green coffee bean extract mainly because you get double the amount of green coffee extract (800mg) than other products. And I like the brand and I have had no side effects. It's working quite well for me.

Thanks