Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DandyCase Sea Green Credit Card ID Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint) - Includes 24/7 Cases Microfiber Cleaning Cloth [Retail Packaging by DandyCase]
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 13, 2013
What can I say about this case? It does exactly what I need it to - hold a few cards. Obviously no front protection, so those of you scared about dropping your phone on the screen, this isn't for you. This is the second of these cases I've owned. First one lasted a year before the piece that holds the cards in place cracked. This may or may not have something to do with the fact that I always jammed three cards in (I think two is the recommended), haha. But for such a cheap price, I can't really complain. The bonus is my product did not have the horrible branding on the back!
on August 26, 2013
I love having my debit card and ID with me at ALL times! I don't go anywhere without my phone and wouldn't go anywhere without those either. Love the color and couldn't believe what a great price it was.
on December 18, 2012
It's fine for the price, but expect to buy a few and replace them after about 4-5 months. Also gets dirty easily. But it's really cheap and I love being able to carry my cards with my phone. The idea is great, the execution is flawed. But it's ok, the price matches the product well.
on February 18, 2013
I got this for a gift for someone and it seems to be working out great for them. She keeps her college ID in the slot and says it is really handy. This is all what she has told me so I can not be 100% sure about the product but she seems to love it. Also it was a great deal over all
on February 8, 2013
I had a similar case in black that runs almost $30. It cracked and I went to replace it with another black case but then I bought this one because it was so much less. Do I love the color? No. But I have an extra 20 bucks in my pocket now.
on January 6, 2013
Love it! Great case, holds two cards easily without them falling out. COULD hold more but you'd have to fight with it a little. I've had it two or three days and have already gotten compliments on it. Shipped fast, too!
on January 9, 2012
Nothing too special about it but it gets the job done. Some cheaper covers are made of non flexing material that cracks and breaks easily. This is not one of them. Good value for what you spend.
I recommend it.
on April 5, 2013
cute. holds only three cards, and definitely no money. and it offers NO structural protection. i do worry about dropping my phone when i use it. but for the specific use, I like it. Its definitely an occasional case, not my everyday case. but it is perfect for just that...holding card on a night out without a million pockets.
on June 24, 2013
I love using this case, especially when I'm living on campus during the school year. There's enough space in the cardholder on the back to fit two cards and a bill or two, so I usually keep my bank card and student ID there. I don't have to carry my wallet everywhere and my two most-used cards are always on hand. Fabulous and practical case.
on June 19, 2014
The case cracked within two weeks. However, I can't hold that entirely against them, as my wife is very hard on phones and cases.

The sad part, I found these exact cases at a dollar store just a few days after receiving this one.

See 1 answered question