Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

I word these to a dance event and they're ok if you want a low effort "Hey look at that" vibe.

Pretty much these are one time use you may be able to get a second use out of them. I went to a 3 day event and on the third day I had to toss them in the garbage.

If you are going to buy these depending on the shoe I'd recommend bringing some shoelaces with you or keeping your shoelaces looped. I noticed that the product came loose about 3-4 times while actively dancing, walking, running during 10 hours.
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2010
These LED shoelaces are VERY good quality. They glow in the dark and in the day time. The glow is very bright. I recently got the green and red ones for halloween. Shipping was fast. Make sure you buy from this person. The box will say "Whole New Generation" and "ULTRA BRIGHT". They come in RED,GREEN,ORANGE,BLUE and I think PINK. (3 settings....still, regular flash, rapid flash)
22 comments38 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2012
I was initially dissapointed when i opened the shipping box to find that (after i had ordered these specific lights BECAUSE THE NAME BRAND LIGHTS WERE PICTURED IN THE AD)I had been sent some knock-off product. I decided to be the bigger man and still leave a good review. THIS WAS A MISTAKE!!!! after 30 minujtes of use the batteries were almost dead and one of the LEDs had completely stopped working.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SELLER!!!
on September 28, 2011
Cheap product, smells funny, expect to break soon. Doesn't light up the whole "lace" evenly, just not worth it. Sticking glowsticks in your shoe might be a better investment.
on March 2, 2011
I bought several pairs of these, and they work very well and are greatly received when people see them on my shoes.
on September 28, 2011
One of the shoe laces broke almost immediately, besides that they looked cool, but it's not worth much if something looks cool for 30 seconds and then breaks. I would return it if it weren't so cheap...
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
We used these on some costumes in a play and hoped they would be brighter. The cycling lights were really neat but it was hard to see a difference unless it was completely dark around them.
on August 25, 2011
They can replace shoelaces or just be put in amongst laces. Quite bright and the batteries lasted quite a while(days). Great gift for a kid or that special adult.
on April 7, 2013
wire was glowing but no connection at all. didnt work more then two days..such a waste of money. i wont recommend this to anyone
on December 29, 2011
I saw these laces and was instantly excited about them. But after reading through some of the reviews, I was a little worried that the laces wouldn't work or they'd be broken based upon some of the negative feedback below. I got the laces today, put them on a pair of sneakers and hit the lights... instant green glow throughout the entire lace! 3 different settings: solid glow, fast strobe, slow strobe... and of course off. Two thumbs up for the LED laces, especially being under $5, you can't go wrong here. This is the first time I've felt compelled to leave a product review. Super pumped to pair these green laces with my green glow sticks for New Years Eve. Buy these with confidence from Wireless Central, they arrived right on time and have 30 day money back guarantee.