5.0 out of 5 stars One happy Five-year-old
Published 3 months ago by R. Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok.
Published on September 16, 2011 by S. Getchel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Just ok., September 16, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
We bought the mask, ring, and accessories somewhere else. When we opened the package and pulled out the ring and mask I laughed. Cheap! And for the Small 4-6 the mask is way too big! The costume itself is also on the big side but it's nice thick material. The light-up chest thing is pretty cool... A negative I feel I have to mention: Beware of the velcro touching any other part of the costume, it pulls, snags it and essentially ruins it. Kind of a bummer. In a matter of two days there are quite a few obvious spots. Also ended up just cutting the shoe covers off, they never laid quite right. Also, bought this somewhere else cheaper, just fyi

1.0 out of 5 stars Damage Suit, April 16, 2014
Rashma Rooplal-Maxwell (West Indies Trinidad & Tobago) - See all my reviews
Received damage jumper suit, at the back of the jumper were pulled leaving the thread hanging from the suit I would like to have that jumper replace

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So, January 30, 2014
CA Mom (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green Lantern Child's Hal Jordan Costume (Toy)
Eh. This is a no frills, basic, thin material costume. We have a TON of costumes my kids play dress up in and most of them have the nice, thick, padded muscle chest. This is just plain 'ol thin material. For the price, I'm a little disappointed. In this price range, we have purchased many other better quality costumes. I'd put this in more of a fifteen dollar range, as far as quality. It serves our needs though. My middle son is 3 (wears a 3T-4T in clothes) and this fits him pretty much perfectly (size small) so I'm confused by the other ratings that it runs big.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but not that cool, January 17, 2014
This was a really cool costume, the mask is super cheesy, and not very well constructed, the ring is also not very good. Thankfully my son had a really cool Green Lantern Mask and a REAL Green Lantern light up ring that he used instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy Five-year-old, January 7, 2014
I never imagined a costume could bring such joy to a five-year-old. I bought this and the Flash costume for my Grandson for his fifth birthday. He was overjoyed. Of course, he said he loves all the members of the Justice league, but Flash and Green lantern are his favorites. This is a light-weight costume designed for limited wear for such events as Halloween, so I do not expect it to last very long. But it is a very detailed costume that he just loves and the fit was just right. He is a solid, muscular 5 year-old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lil one was disappointed, December 21, 2013
Kids can be fickle. I should have known :). The costume is good but it's basic. No frills. My lil one was diappointed nothing glowed. I got creative with glow in the dark paint to spruce it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little superhero, December 15, 2013
Great product, arrived on time. My son loves this costume and wears it whenever he can. He even takes the ring to school with him.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awfull, November 28, 2013
It's the baddest costume I have bought . The fabric of the costume is so bad that when I took it out of the package it began to fall apart. As soon as my kid put it for the first time, the fabric was completely damaged in the legs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but cheap., November 21, 2013
This was what my son wanted to be for Halloween, so I bought it for him. The fabric was pretty thin. Not impressed, but it came with the ring, so that won my son over.

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing was not clear I thoght I was getting a 5-6 and got 7-8 but it will fit him for awhile or his mom can exchange it, November 13, 2013
Was not sure of the sizing? hopefully it will not be to big!! He is crazy for green latern and I had a hard time finding it any place else.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›