Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Green Lantern Ring Blast Jet
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 8, 2012
Against my better judgement, my 6 year old bought this toy with his own money. I thought it was too much money for what it was. I was sooooo right. Like the other reviewer said, this thing is junk! It's difficult for a little kid (or the adult helping!!!) to transform. You need to hold too many parts in place while converting it from plane to tank. And once you've completed the switch, it keeps popping apart anyway. MAJOR frustration ensues!

Save your money. It's junk!
on May 11, 2013
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he has hardly played with it. It's a pain in the ass to convert and it doesn't stay converted. The tank conversion kinda falls apart and becomes this sorta tank sorta jet that is useless. The Green Lantern figure doesn't even fit in the jet or the tank. And the jet wheels are useless when converted to a tank. It's a stupid product. Don't buy it. My son only keeps it cause "It's the Green Lantern, mommy!" But he NEVER plays with it. Hell I think it might be shoved under the bed somewhere.
on July 15, 2012
My son could not wait to get this toy. It claims to be a tank that turns into a jet... But the tank actually is just the wings folded up. Looks nothing like a tank, more like a pile of junk. He played with it for half an hour and hasn't touched it since.
on February 4, 2013
My 4 year old really, really wanted this. I shrugged at the full price. It's on sale for less than a quarter of suggested retail, buy now. It's a little hoakey, doesn't do much, but the one WOW feature is a doosey. The adult carefully "folds" the plane into tank mode. The child pushes 1 button, and the tank instantly transforms back into a plane. My son is a big transformer fan, and this push button instant action is working for him. I'm sure he will move on as soon as he gets his next new toy, but for now he is happy (and so am I for the value). The first 1 or 2 times the folding seems challenging, then it becomes a snap. Good for any child who likes tanks & planes.
on March 9, 2013
There is a reason this toy was so cheap at Christmas. It was total junk. My 5 year old who received this enjoyed it for about 30 min. Once it comes apart it is almost impossible to get it back together.
on March 28, 2013
The jets if that is what you call them are really big!The grandkids are going to LOVE these!Really packed well,arrived fast with the other items and I got a GREAT price for them!Very happy with this puchase!
on January 4, 2012
My son was very excited to get this toy, however, he can't even play with it because the pieces do not stay locked together, for example, the wings collapse and bend as does the nose when you pick it up. Terrible toy for 40$!!!!
on February 22, 2013
I purchased this directly from Mattel.com at Christmas when it was on sale for $8; there was a reason for that. This toy lacks so many things. While the concept is cool, the follow through is abysmal. When you convert this to the tank, and I say you because it was very difficult for me to do, much less my 4 year old, the latches don't work so the tank never stays put together when you FINALLY get it there. I love how the description says it "instantly transforms" when it actually takes a considerable amount of time to even get it there and have it pop back to a jumbled plane in about 30 seconds.
You may think I got a bum one that doesn't work properly however, when I purchased this, I bought 2 to give my nephew one for Christmas too. The same things happened on his.
Crappy product, definitely not worth the money.
on March 3, 2012
I thought I was lucky to find this Ring Blast Jet at Marshall's ($11.00)... I had my reservations, frankly, because even in the package the design was rather unappealing (just ugly) and the item looked cheaply made. But given the price, I thought we'd take a gamble. Wrong decision. I agree with the other reviewers: Cheap. Complicated. Poorly designed. Poorly functioning. This isn't fun... its just frustrating!

Over the course of 2011, I had picked-up three of the standard action figures from the Green Lantern line, each in off-price places (e.g. Marshall's, Marc's, TJ Maxx)... But regardless of the low price-point, I was consistently unimpressed. Talk about uninspired & poorly made. I've really (finally) learned my lesson: No more of this Green Lantern trash. Surely Mattel knows better! They know they are delivering poor products at high prices. WHY?

(Especially when this same company can deliver the "Batman: The Brave & The Bold Transorming Batmobile" - - - a GREAT toy which we scored at Xmas 2010 for $24.99. Though its garnered some mixed reviews on Amazon, I cannot say enough good about it... Its a favorite of my six year old's, and has held up beautifully to hours of play!)

on January 11, 2012
My son does like playing with the toy. However it is flimsy. It took 3 adults to convert it. Definitely not easy.