Published on March 7, 2012 by Kevin Guyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost too strong!
Published on December 22, 2009 by acim

5.0 out of 5 stars Did you feel that coffee lover? That was the freaking Quickening!, March 7, 2012
We're comfortable being honest are we not? Cool, so I have a coffee problem, I'm OK admitting that to you. And with that affliction comes the experience of having consumed a crap-load of coffee from all over, K-cups and otherwise. In the end, Highlander-esque, there can be only one, and the Double Black Diamond is that coffee. This is the untouchable, best Keurig coffee that I have ever encountered and I am relatively sure that once or twice while drinking it I experienced the mythical Quickening.

Buy it, don't buy it, I don't care, just get out of my way so I can keep drinking it. I just want to die with the taste of it on my lips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now THIS is coffee!, May 5, 2011
I have tried lots of the bold coffees from different makers and this is my favorite. It is really dark and smooth. I love french press coffee but hate the mess. This is the first K cup that has been the equivalent of that and I love it. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feed your darkness, May 29, 2011
There's a Keurig machine at my new job, and they have a couple varieties of K cups that I haven't seen in local stores or wholesale clubs. My favorite, easily, of these is "Double Black Diamond", the darkest, boldest coffee offered by Green Mountain. So I checked for prices on-line. I was psyched to find this box of 50 for a reasonable 57 cents each or so delivered to my doorstep. I ordered on Wednesday, and the coffee showed up Saturday morning in time for brunch. Hooray to Green Mountain and Amazon. We'll be ordering more soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold new taste!, July 20, 2011
Amazon Customer (Bellingham, WA USA) - See all my reviews
My wife and I have been a little frustrated with our Kuerig coffee maker because we want a big mug of bold taste and several coffees just come out weak! Not this Double Black Diamond from Green Mountain! If you like bold flavor, you'll love this brew!

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost too strong!, December 22, 2009
My biggest gripe with the Keurig pods is that the coffee is too weak so I always try the bold varieties. I think I met my match with this one though. Its almost too strong for me. I take my coffee black and this one has just a hint of bitterness. I have to use the tallest coffee cup setting when I use this pod. Dont get me wrong...its a good cup of joe but for my taste I think I like the Emerill bold pods a tad better.

On the plus side you can often reuse this pod for a second cup as its strong enough to still make a good cup second time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coffee, February 8, 2011
This coffee is excellent if you like strong coffee. I have tried Black Tiger, Jet Fuel, Wake Up Call, and most of the other XB coffees, but this is the first one that is strong enough for me in an 8 Oz cup. For reference to Tassimo owners, this is very similar in strenght to the Starbucks Caffè Verona t-discs.

I would NOT purchase from this any of the sellers selling it for twice as much as the other sellers though. DO note that this product package cost you about $1/cup as you only get 1 box (of 24 cups) vs 2 boxes. Otherwise, enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kick in the @#@$%, February 25, 2010
Ive tried many KCups. I bought a Green Mountain Bold Variety pack and it had a few of these gems in it. This is some good, strong coffee. Might be overpowering for some people.
I recommend this to anyone who has been searching for a kcup that taste like REAL coffee. some of these kcups are so weak. i say giver it a shot or at least try the bold variety pack. their espresso blend s also very strong and Kenya-AA (all part of variety pack) but i liked this one over all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Taste w/o Bitterness, June 27, 2011
Jeanne B Chapman (Southern Maryland) - See all my reviews
Coffee is my favorite drug and the first 2 cups in the morning better wake me up. This is one of my favorites to enjoy first thing every day. It's strong, smooth, and doesn't upset my stomach because it's not bitter. I usually get bored with the same coffee after a while, but this one never lets me down. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Coffee Ever, September 27, 2009
In my humble opinion as a life long coffee addict, this is the best K-Cup flavor available.
When drinking a cup of this you will be treated to a strong full coffee taste, without any bitterness.

I have tried many of the k-cup flavors and although there are other good ones, this one beats them all, hands down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Bold, You Bet, December 26, 2009
Stephen (Mount Juliet, TN, United States) - See all my reviews
Of all the K-Cups we have tried, and that's a bunch, this one is the hands down favorite for flavor and boldness. This is the one the spoon stands up in, the jolt that brings you to life no matter what. This is always our go to for strength and good flavor.

This is certainly our favorite from Green Mountain!