5.0 out of 5 stars Cider is wonderful, be careful with pricing..
This cider has a very nice and sweet taste. While I highly recommend the cider, the vendor currently offering it through Amazon has it priced at roughly double the price that Amazon typically offers kcups.
Published on November 18, 2010 by Texas Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Price Rip-Off
This price is a rip-off--it is DOUBLE the price charged on the Keurig and Green Mountain websites. Shame on you Amazon for endorsing this price by making it eligible for Amazon Prime.
Published on December 24, 2010 by Paul Michalski

5.0 out of 5 stars Cider is wonderful, be careful with pricing.., November 18, 2010
This review is from: Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-Count (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cider, but overpriced here, December 10, 2010
I agree with Texas Mom and would recommend that you check your local Bed, Bath and Beyond. I was able to buy a box of 16 for about 10 dollars.

You may also want to check out other online vendors. Most of them will sell the cider for list price. Most k-cups will average in price from about 50 cents to the high of 70 cents each. From this vendor, the cider k-cups are about $1.60 each, instead of .68 cents each from vendors like Bed, Bath and Beyond. I would recommend that you shop around for the best deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hot beverage, November 21, 2010
These apple cider k-cups are great. Rather than just use a powder with artificial apple flavoring and sugar, the k-cup contains real apple grounds with brown sugar and a couple other simple ingredients. Very happy with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty... but expensive., January 7, 2011
Pros: Super delicious, great to have for non-coffee drinkers, tastes like apple pie w/ ice cream if you add a little french vanilla creamer-- yum, smells awesome while "brewing"

Cons: A dollar each? Really? And when I purchased mine from Amazon (because I couldn't find them anywhere in town), they were about $30 for 24 k-cups (currently, they're at $24/24). Compared to your other non-coffee options, the per-cup cost of these gems is just silly. I realize they're a novelty, and apparently not carried in any retail store anywhere in North Texas-- but I can't make a habit of dropping thirty bucks on novelty beverages...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, January 4, 2011
I have enjoyed this cider. I like it when I have come inside from feeding the birds or shoveling snow. It warms me up. It has a sweet but tangy taste that I like. The 4 rating is because of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum Yum, December 21, 2010
These became a quick favorite of my family. I bought them on a whim and they have turned out to be one of my better decisions.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice winter warm-up, January 26, 2011
I purchased these as a change-up to our inventory of teas, coffees and cocoas my wife and I drink during the cold winter months.

I've read other reviews regarding price. Although I won't include price into my rating, I will say that an item is only worth whatever someone will pay for it. As for these, I waited until Amazon had a sale and pulled the trigger. I got them for around $.75/k-cup.

As for the cider k-cups themselves, I am pleased with them overall. As with some of the cocoa k-cups, the larger setting on the Keurig machine produces a more watery result but this doesn't seem to affect the hot cider flavor as much as it does the hot cocoa.

Flavor-wise, I'd compare the largest setting flavor to a green tea. Light and not overpowering, but the flavor is there.
With the smaller Keurig settings, the cider has a more robust flavor and is perfect for being creative and mixing in other things. My personal favorite is a dash of cinnamon and a dribble of Irish wiskey.

I'm giving this 4 stars because I think that these K-cup makers should be able to produce a K-cup that creates a consistent product at the larger Keurig settings, but I can't knock it too much because the lighter, more diluted tasing cider can be very enjoyable at times too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, December 20, 2010
I purchased these k-cups yesterday from Bed Bath & Beyond for $10.00. (not sure why they are more than double on Amazon.com) They are delicious! I added some Archer Farms Coffee Caramel and it was better than Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty!, November 29, 2010
Cafe1 (The Face of the Sun, PHX, AZ) - See all my reviews
I tried these out last weekend just as the temps have started to dip and I was not disappointed! I expected a very fake and chemical tasting brew but was pleasantly surprised that I got neither! I was very happy to ready that there are no artificial ingredients in this one too! This is a great alternative for when you want something different from coffee and tea. If I had to point out anything bad about them, maybe that the flavor is almost too sweet? If you brew it on your smallest cup setting (mine is 5oz for the Keurig B60 Special Edition) it is a tad tooo strong but in the medium size offerning its just right. I hate having to buy 2-packs though...

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the taste, February 11, 2011
I love the taste of this k-cup. Highly recommend to add a little bit of cinnamon. It will taste even better.
However, this apple cider k-cup is twice the price compared to other k-cups.