Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes, Original, 62 Count (Pack of 6)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 8, 2013
These are great to have around to clean up surfaces when you don't feel like getting out the rag and spray cleaner. I have read that you are not supposed to use "antibacterial" products around babies. I don't know if that's because the antibacterial agent itself is harmful, or because you are basically breeding super-bacteria in your home by killing off the ones that die easily. Whichever it is, I'm glad to have these wipes with conventional detergents instead of the antibacterial stuff.
on June 20, 2011
This is such a great product. My cleaning diligence is based largely on convenience: I don't scrub floors and scour countertops. Instead, I rely heavily on my swiffer and swiffer wetjet for floors and disinfecting wipes for everything from countertops and sinks to spills, dirty appliance handles, sometimes even walls. I used Lysol disinfecting wipes for a long time, then regular Clorox wipes, and both always left my hands feeling dry and as though I had to wash the chemicals off after touching one.

Now I use these and they work great, plus I love that they are compostable. The picture accompanying this product may be out of date because mine states this on the front of the label, rather than 'biodegradable.' I feel good swiping one of these across my countertops and stovetop once a day, and they look better for it. Subscribe and save is a great value, compared to grocery store prices, and these have become a staple around my house.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2010
Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are a very good cleaning wipe from one of the best- known names in household cleaning. These wipes are (almost) all- natural, contain no harsh chemicals, are made from compostable material, and are much more earth- friendly than other cleaners, which often contain harsh chemicals.

All- natural composition is nice, but this wouldn't mean anything if the product wasn't capable of cleaning. However, Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are very effective at cleaning up small messes and they match up well with most other cleaning wipe products. They don't cut grease as well as some of the best grease- fighting agents, but they are still good in this regard and they are very effective at cleaning things such as fingerprints, dirt, and smudges. The scent is fresh and not overpowering. And since there are no harsh ingredients, you don't get that nasty chemical smell so common with other wipes.

Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes are generally very good, but there are few limitations with use. They cannot be used on wood surfaces and the small number of wipes in a standard (30) pack means they won't last very long. But the greatest strike against this product is that it contains no disinfectant. With the harsher, chemical- laden cleaning wipes, you get plenty of disinfectant to fight germs. Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes have no disinfectant, so they do not provide the level of protection of which many insist. Another small issue I have with these wipes is the high cost per wipe. The price is already higher than other cleaning wipes and when you factor in only thirty wipes per package, the per- wipe cost ends up quite a bit higher than that of other wipes.

Clorox Green Works Natural Cleaning Wipes have only a few small faults and I still like this product in spite of them. They smell nice, contain no harsh or dangerous chemicals, and can cleanup just about as well as the competition. Some added disinfectant would be nice, but this is still a very good product from the Clorox company.
on April 22, 2013
According to ewg.org, this product is rated an F due to all the preservatives. Natural products should not have harmful preservatives. I'm so disappointed about the false advertisement and wish I checked EWG's website before trusting and buying this product over and over.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 19, 2015
These wipes get a very good rating on most natural cleaning sites. Some of the ingredients have low-level health concerns, and at least one is banned in Japan, so I recommend that you wear gloves while using them.

They smell good, but it's not exactly a natural smell. It's also not an overpowering ammonia scent, though, which is nice.

Ingredients are as follows:
Water
Substrate
Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
Citric Acid (restricted in cosmetics in Canada)
Dimethicone/Silica/PEG Distearate (a surfectant - sounds complicated but no health concerns to date)
Ethyl Alcohol
Fragrance
Methylisothiazolinone (banned in Canada and Japan - suspected of causing immunotoxicity)
Octylisothiazolinone (also suspected of causing immunotoxicity but not banned)
Glycerin
on July 19, 2012
Disposable wipes are great - as long as I have them handy - they save me from the dirtiness and germs, especially when we are on a road. The only downfall is that they are not great for the environment. Being health oriented bloggers makes me more conscious of non-recyclable things, but how can I teach my kids about reusing and saving if I throw away dozens of wipes a day.
Solution: Green Works produces 99% naturally derived products including compost able cleaning wipes made with plant based cleaners and essential oils. These natural cleaning wipes pack some serious cleaning power and are made with naturally derived ingredients, such as citric acid and wood fibers. That means they won't leave behind harsh chemical residue -- and you can throw them in the green bin when you're done! Safe for most non-wood surfaces, including acrylic, fiberglass and vinyl.
Check out our casual lunch stop at the rest area. These wipes came very handy for cleaning just about any surface we came in contact with.

Do you love the fact that these wipes are compostable? It is pretty cool, but don't hurry throwing your used wipes into your backyard composter. It can only be composted under municipal composting conditions assuming that might or might not exist in your area. If you are riding eco-conscious wagon, check out your local municipalities for more info.
The wipes do a good job cleaning, but I wish the wipe releasing mechanism in the lid was made out of stronger plastic. I tried to put a wipe back into the tube and one of releasing mechanisms snapped off. It can be attached back, but requires a minute or so.
I took my tube of cleaning to the public bathroom. What do you think about visiting a restroom at the truck stop? Be happy that is there to serve your needs and bring your own disinfecting tools.
Green Works CLO 30380 Natural Common Solutions Wipes 62-Pack (Case of 6)C-GREEN WORKS NATURAL CO SOLUTIONS WIPES| 6/62CT
review image
on December 20, 2012
I love these wipes but a regular sized container of them doesn't last very long. This size is fantastic! I like this so much I ordered a case of them. I primarily use these wipes in my bathrooms....they clean very well and leave a pleasant, fresh scent behind.
on February 17, 2013
Good price for the quantity. Quick shipping. Had been buying them from my local store, but this was a much better deal. Wipes claim to be compostable (which means they need to be commercially composter at 160F) wish I could do this t home. But works as a great wipe.
on November 30, 2015
Compostable says it all. These are mainly wipes for my desk and to get dust etc when I'm feeling lazy. They work and smell good. And they go right into the compost with my food waste. Yay for greenworks.
on April 26, 2015
I couldn't love these more. These wipes cut through grease and grime like nobody's business. I've switched to the whole green works product line (spray, dish soap, etc) because of how well these wipes work.