Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Team Name: Green Bay Packers|Change

on November 7, 2011
Very solid metal frame. Great fit and finish. I would definitely buy another. A great way to show loyalty for your favorite NFL team!

**Update** I have owned 2 of these now. Both faded after 6 months. Buying a different one next time :-(
on January 28, 2013
Shipping was OK. After ripping the packaging to shreds (aren't they all like this nowadays?) I finally got the frame out. While putting it on the car I noticed that the chrome was pitted on the lower right side, not good. I didn't want to hassle with returning the frame so I put it on the car since I doubt anyone other than myself will notice it. The frame is firm and, indeed, chrome _plated_ but the pitting is pitiful. This company should get its act together and check that the chrome is smooth like it's supposed to be. This was made in the good 'ol USA and Rico is in Austin TX, is an American company so I thought great. The chrome frames made in China are better quality than this. Just be aware if you buy from them you may get this pitted chrome as well. It fits well and looks great but I gave it a 3 of 5 due to the imperfection (-1 for the pitting and -1 for quality control). If they even read these reviews they should consider inspecting their product(s) and make sure the customer is going to be happy. I bought the 49ers frame (Go Niners!) and I have it on the front of the car. I got a chrome frame from Ko-hls (2012 WS SF Giants) for the rear frame and it is _perfectly_ chromed (that's called quality control, folks). This one is not... Would I buy anything from them again? Don't think so. This is the way you lose future customers by not making sure your product is the best in every way and, in this case a nice smooth chrome finish and not cheaply chromed. I was in the pits over this for a few hours but decided to just live with it. I always remove the pits from my peaches and plums before I eat them, but Rico forgot to check the pits in this moderately priced lemon. I'll buy local in the future so I can check before I buy...
on December 12, 2012
So first off, the license plate is basically white.. not chrome. Everything that says either "seattle" or "seahawks" is a white plaque on a chrome frame. Second, the item i received has completely different lettering and looks bad. Very disappointed. What's interesting is if i look on my Amazon orders, the thumbnail is a picture of the item i received, but if i click on it, it takes me to the page when the item that i hoped to get.
on April 7, 2013
The product image has two different images. Apparently the only product available has gray text at the top and blue text at the bottom. I am pretty disappointed I was not sent what was pictured.
on January 21, 2014
this looked great online. got it fine. looks just fine. BUT...the top "Arizona" covers the top part of the license plate. per regulations - has to show top and bottom of plate. sad to say - need to return (i bought 2, for 2 cars). will look for another style Cards plate holder.
on January 22, 2013
This is my second one, because they start to rust after about a year. Maybe it's because I live near the ocean, but I expected this to last a little longer. Hey, at 12 bucks I really shouldn't complain. I could have bought the plastic one, but it looks very cheap compared to this chrome frame. As long as I can represent my beloved Chicago Bears while living on the west coast, I'm happy. Even if I have to buy a new one every year or so. DAAAA BEARS!
on December 29, 2013
Purchased NFL Seattle Seahawks Chrome Licensed Plate Frame and it pictured a frame with blue background and white lettering but a frame with blue lettering and a white background arrived. Still nice, but not what I ordered.
on October 25, 2014
Fairly good quality. Looks like the license frame will last a couple of years before rusting or breaking. The Bills portion on the frame hides the bottom of the NY state plate that has The Empire State imbedded on the actual NYS license plate.
on August 10, 2012
Regardless of your favourite team, Packers being the best team in the NFL, this cover is great. Fit perfectly and had 2 holes for securing it to my vehicle. If you are in a state or province that has 2 plates, don't forget to order 2. I wasn't thinking and I only ordered 1. Now that I know it fits well, I will be getting one for the front. Maybe I will leave the packers one on the back and put a Toronto Maple Leafs one on the front...at any rate, this is a great way to show your team spirit and the thing seems to be made of really good materials, so I'm not worried about it falling apart or the letters coming off. I will update this review if it doesn't weather well.
on February 23, 2012
It's pretty simple really, you bolt it up, and bam - you're supporting your team. It's not a flimsy metal and it has some heft to it. it's made out of some alloy with a chrome plating on top. It uses two bolts on top to mount, so if you need to use your bottom two bolts for your plate for any reason, you won't be able to here unless you drill it out.