5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted.
I needed gifts for some big time Steeler fans and these pens were perfect. They write smoothly and last forever.
Published on February 28, 2009 by Dani

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Cowboys fan
Published on December 26, 2010 by K. Bloom

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Cowboys fan, December 26, 2010
K. Bloom (Glendale, AZ) - See all my reviews
I got these for a Cowboys fan. He loved the gift, but the first pen he got out of the bag started working the just quit. We opened up the pen and the ink had exploded all over the inside. He was heartbroken, having to toss his first pen. The second one from the bag seemed to work ok. I got these for a gift basket I put together. Next time I will take them out of the make sure they work and put only the working pens in the basket.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Cowboy Pens.., December 21, 2011
I ordered Cowboy, Steelers and Redskin pens. When I received the package, I noticed that one of the Cowboy pens was shattered, I just opened the package (because I bought this for myself) to find another pen broke, so out of 5 pens, I have 3 that will work, not sure for how long.?? The other two sets of pens are for Christmas gifts, I hope I will not be embarrased with them. I will not bother shipping the Cowboy pens back, not worth the effort. I just want you to know how I feel about the quality of the pens. Thank you for your time.
Victoria

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, January 6, 2013
You could get better pens at the dollar store. You click it, but the ball point doesn't come out. Only 2 of the pens in my pack were usable. Don't waste your money. Buy the pencils.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., February 28, 2009
Dani (Harrisburg, PA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pens and a Great Way to Round Out a Super Save Purchase, November 26, 2012
The pens are nice and durable. The ravens colors and emblem are clearly visible and are a great subtle showing of Ravens Pride while in an office setting. They also write well and I have yet to have any fail from weak springs or anything like that.

In summary:

Pros: Nice fun gift for a football fan, that doesn't get to overtly show any football pride at work, while they are also quality pens.

Cons: Personally, I think they're great, but to be fair, I'd say the barrel is a slight bit thinner than the average bic pen, and to picky people, that may be a con.

Overall I like them, and recommend them

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, June 11, 2011
3 things

These pens run out of ink FAST. I write with pens constantly for my job. And I have had a cheapo Bic pen last three times longer than one of these.

The clicker gets stuck quite often.

When I'm done using my pen, I place it back inside my uniform next to my other pen. Well, after about a month, the "artwork" on the exterior of this pen began to wear off to to the point where I really couldn't tell what it was originally.

Overall poor design.

Cheap though.

5.0 out of 5 stars NFL click pens, January 16, 2012
T. M. KOLB (Pearland, TX USA) - See all my reviews
My husband loves these pens and with such a low price on Amazon, I can buy them for him all the time...they seem to walk off all on their own a lot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars pens, January 12, 2012
Any football fan would love these inexpensive click pens of their favorite football teams. I would highly recommend these to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Ordered, January 9, 2012
ME "ATR" (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
What arrived in the mail was exactly what I ordered. It came fast and Prime came through like always. He loved the gift for his office!

4.0 out of 5 stars Niece love them..., January 2, 2011
They are disposable pens and are of fair quality. You are paying for the cowboys name on them, not the quality of the pen. They work okay and my niece loved them, since Cowboys items are hard to find in Ravens territory. Would buy again.