5.0 out of 5 stars nice & well-made!
This shirt has help up nicely with lots of washings - it's thick enough to be well-made, but not bulky. Simply a nice tee and my son wears it constantly. The fit was spot-on.
Published 15 months ago by L. Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt but waaay smaller than normal sizes
the shirt is nice and would be very comfy, however i ordered an xl for my husband and its tight. he normally wears a large but i got it xl to be comfy to hang around the house and such, and its still small... so they are way off. the logo is well done and the color hasnt faded.
Published on January 17, 2012 by Horseman

3.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt but waaay smaller than normal sizes, January 17, 2012
Horseman (Chandler, Az. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NFL Green Bay Packers Faded Logo Tee Men's (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars nice & well-made!, October 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pack Go, April 16, 2013
Anything that has packers on it I am giving 1000 stars....The Packers will always be number one in NFL as far as I am concerned

5.0 out of 5 stars Green bay!, February 9, 2013
The shirt is exactly as stated in the description. I believe the shirt is true to size if you are looking for a fitted shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift, January 13, 2013
I gave this as a gift to a friend of mine who wears this shirt on a regular basis now (he doesn't have a lot of clothes so he rotates them regularly lol). The material is not the cheap t-shirt type material and is at the very least above average quality which should last him a while. I'll let you know in 3 years if the shirt holds up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, January 10, 2013
Great for the price. I thought the t-shirt itself was the light-fitting, worn look as well. But it is just the logo itself that is faded. The t-shirt is thicker, but fits my husband great.

4.0 out of 5 stars He's no Aaron Rodgers, but my husband looks really hot in this shirt, January 4, 2013
L. J. FINE (Iowa City, IA) - See all my reviews
He can't throw a spiral, and he doesn't have Clay Matthews-style long wet locks, but I do think this shirt improves my husband's appearance dramatically.

Great design, good quality shirt, holds its shape well and its color. Good purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheese heads enjoy!, January 1, 2013
Mary Ann Chamberlain (Yardley, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NFL Green Bay Packers Faded Logo Tee Men's (Sports)
My son in law loves the Packers and this shirt will take him through the play offs and beyond! Seems well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, December 31, 2012
Package arrived earlier than EDD and was exactly what was described :) very pleased! And to add the packaging was great for protecting from any damage

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice t-shirt, December 31, 2012
I bought one to give as a gift... and I really enjoyed, I'm sure my friend will love it !