Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on January 20, 2014
This is a great fitting beanie and works great for those who have a green bay fan in their life. I gave this as a gift to a few different people, and it fit all of them well. The stitching is still holding good, and the colors are holding well after several washes.
on January 29, 2011
The beanie itself is ok, however, it tends to inch up as it is worn and pretty soon the ears are no longer covered. This was the whole reason this beanie was purchased - to cover the ears! When we saw the players wearing them on the sidelines, their ears stayed covered so they must be wearing a different beanie!
on February 1, 2015
Very thin, chintzy material, suitable for Florida Everglades or further south. This is a real joke, the material is so thin you would wear it in the summer, not the winter. Am tired of getting ripped off on clothing sales on Amazon, they need to police these crooks better.
on December 24, 2014
You look & feel like a winner when you wear this Green Bay Packer beanie!

Show'em you represent TITLE TOWN USA and wear it with Pride!

Great fit, I'm an average adult. I wear a size medium (57cm) bike helmet.
on November 5, 2013
Go pack go. Good hat. Like that it does not have the flap. If this doesnt cover your head you got other problems
on November 23, 2014
The hat is just what I was looking for. I think I have a head that is slightly larger than normal and it fits over my head and my ears fully. I was able to run a 5K in it and it didn't pop off, even with a low ponytail in.
on June 3, 2011
I bought this for my husband who is from the same town (Chico, CA) as Aaron Rodgers (Packers' QB) My hubby's last name also starts with a G.
The cap is well made and fits like a glove. It probably helps that hubby has a large, perfectly round head and not a cone head. It does not slip up on him. Hubby is not a fan of football but is a fan of A.R. since he popped up on the map leading his team to the 2011 Superbowl championship.
on December 31, 2012
THIS BEANIE IS MADE OUT OF A GREAT MATERIAL, ITS NICE STURDY AND THICK. DOES THE JOB JUST GREAT! I RECEIVED MINES FOR CHRISTMAS 2012, AND WORE IT LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME. ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT IT, WAS THAT THE BEANIE WAS A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED WHEN WEARING IT, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, GREAT BEANIE FOR THE PRICE! GO PACK GO
on January 19, 2014
I purchased this hat for the price. My 11 year old has had a long history of losing hats, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something that I knew would be lost quickly. I was extremely pleased with the quality, color and fit. My son, who is a huge Packers fan, is doing everything possible to keep track of this hat. And if he does, I believe this hat will last a long time. Completely satisfied with the purchase and that it came ahead of the anticipated delivery date (which was supposed to be after Christmas), Since I was doing last minute shopping (5 days before) it made for the perfect gift.
on January 22, 2013
Bought this for my 10 year old for Christmas, and it worked out well. Nice hat for the price. Would recommend purchasing.

See 1 answered question