Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on January 16, 2015
I bought the 44LG sized jersey. I'm about 5'7 and 210lbs. The jersey fit perfect! Length came down below my waist. There was a slight snug around the mid-section due to all the bratwurst I eat but, I digress. Please keep in mind this is an "on field" type of jersey and therefore will fit snug. The material around torso is made of nylon so, stretches pretty well. This is a great jersey for the price. Unbeatable! It would also make a great gift for framing/matting.
on November 10, 2015
It arrived quick enough...considering it shipped from China... I am absolutely certain it's a bootleg after comparing it to an "on field" jersey I own from an actual team store. Some aspects (such as there's no care tag, differences in stitching, so many threads left hanging, etc) are just off. The price ($47) reflected it and I'm not complaining, just letting y'all know. I wish the description was more honest.
on September 18, 2014
Working with Ellie was a real pleasure. Very prompt and professional. Got me my jersey out the same day I placed the order, offered free returns if any problems. I was looking for another specific jersey, which she found for me and I ordered that one from her too!! Will recommend her and will order from her in the future for any other jersey needs I may have.
on November 4, 2015
Defiantly a fake jersey. Stitching isn't straight. Some rough fabric cuts. Even though it's fake, it's a pretty good fake. For the price it's worth it. I'm giving it two stars because the seller claims that that the jersey is authentic.
on January 26, 2016
I bought this jersey for my husband, who is a big Packers fan.. He absolutely loves it, the fit is perfect, the quality is amazing and the price is unbeatable! .. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a jersey to represent their team!!
on September 12, 2015
I was a bit skeptical about purchasing this jersey. The description and the price didn't make sense to me. I took a chance and ordered it... I was not disappointed. The jersey is top notch, really surpassed my expectations and the price my god cannot be beaten. I have given this website my friends and family to use. Highly recommended.
on April 4, 2016
I purchased this jersey at the same time I bought a Matthews jersey off NFL.com and I'm beyond blown away at the quality. In comparison, this jersey is higher quality. The NFL logo on the from collar is barely off center, even if you're looking for it. I'm so happy with this purchase! DEFINITELY worth every penny!!!
on October 18, 2013
Was well made. Stitching on the numbers not just ironed on. Shipped quickly. Shrank a little more then expected in the wash.
on October 14, 2013
The letter stitching has thread loose, the square on the back where the name is supposed to go is not even remotely square. It looks like they were drunk while cutting it out. There was a stain on the numbers and it looked dirty. DO NOT BUY from this company.
on September 21, 2015
Love my jersey and couldn't be happier with it!!! (Unless Aaron Rodgers were to sign it someday! Lol) Great quality and definitely recommended!! :)
review image