5.0 out of 5 stars Great price...great product
I usually don't buy recycled for the printer b/c those inks never seem to work. This product arrived with bubble wrap and was very fast getting here. My printer recognized the cartilages and the ink worked prefect. I would def. buy this product again.
Published on October 28, 2011 by jetplane

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit
The cartridges were too slim for my Brother printer (MFC-5890CN). The ink cartridges wouldn't fit correctly and the printer wasn't able to recognize that they were in the slot. Sadly I had to return this product.
Published on February 23, 2012 by Caleby

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price...great product, October 28, 2011
This review is from: Green Park Products Brother LC61 Full Set of Premium Compatible Ink Cartridges. The Box Contains 1 of Each Color Black (LC61BK), Cyan (LC61C), Magenta (LC61M), Yellow (LC61Y) Inkjet Cartridges. LC-61 (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product and price, October 31, 2011
Easy to obtain, no sales person hassle, priced much lower than any competitor, easy to read installation instructions, and produced bright color prints.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit, February 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, July 16, 2013
I have bought these for my Brother printer for the past 2 years. No problems, install perfectly, cost is an incredible deal. o printing errors or problems. All ink should be priced like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Some did not work, May 22, 2013
I have about a dozen printers using LC61 cartridges. Sometimes non-OEM cartridges are not recognized and this is no exception.
Some worked, but not all, from the same box. I am not sure if the problem is with the printers or the cartridge, but I have had it with ink-jet printers and their limited cartridge life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as previous order. Ink leaked before install, front popped off., March 7, 2014
I ordered these because the previous order from Green Park was perfect. Those cartridges looked like and installed like the OEM version. This set was very different, with what looks like some kind of adapter on the front to apparently make it match up with the printer. So, when I went to install it I removed a pull off tab, as per instructions, then squeezed the cartridge, also per instructions, and ink came out the side all over my fingers, and all over the side of the cartridge. Luckily none ended up on the floor, because it doesn't come off. Then used a tissue to wipe the cartridge, and the front adapter thing popped off, and a small spring popped off and fell on the floor, which I eventually found and put it all back together. Then finally installed in the printer, and yes it actually works!!
So bottom line, would I order more of these from Green Park? I don't know yet -the price is right, but I'll wait to install the remaining color cartridges (very carefully this time) and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, February 11, 2014
Product works as expected.Helps the environment purchasing a recycled cartridge.Great price and value, and a US based company. What's not to like. Will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Solid Ink, February 9, 2014
I read some reviews about this ink that were a bit negative, but I haven't had any trouble with it. Install was simple, and the ink seems to be lasting. I don't print a lot on a daily basis. I have a small home business, but it doesn't require very much printing. This is meeting my needs, both for the business and for personal use, quite well, and I don't have any complaints about the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Innovation but less ink, January 18, 2014
I must say, I have been purchasing these ink cartridges since 2012 and they work beautifully but within recent times, they have been very innovative in the shape of the cartridge now but sadly, it hold less ink and I now have to purchase ink more frequently. In doing a Cost benefit analysis, I can still buy the traditional cartridges and spend almost the same money. This product is no longer a bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars pay more for genuine ink, January 18, 2014
This product clogged the printer on the first page. We had to replace the whole printer, and now only use brand name ink

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›