Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.18 shipping
Simple Green 13421 Pro HD Heavy Duty Cleaner, 1 Gallon Bottle
|Price:||$19.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.72 (23%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Simple Green Pro HD is a non-toxic, non-corrosive, professional grade product
- Developed for multi-purpose contractor applications including use on floors, walls, industrial equipment, appliances; automotive or recreational vehicle cleaning and degreasing
- Also including commercial kitchens and baths and for pressure washing, parts washing, ultrasonic cleaning and more
- It quickly eliminates tough grease and grime, removes stains, and is safe on metal surfaces
- Simple Green Pro HD is your one-stop cleaner and degreaser
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In summary, the Pro HD is every bit the cleaner the traditional Simple Green has been, and can be used in places the old green stuff couldn't be safely used. It's definitely a winner, but now the question needs answered, "If the Pro HD is so good, is there any need for the old green Simple Green?" For me, the answer seems to be, as long as the price remains the same, to use up the old green stuff and just buy the Pro HD from now on. One of the big advantages of Simple Green was that you could use one cleaner to replace a whole cabinet of others.
For those of us with carpet cleaners (I have a Hoover SteamVac I swear by) we know that getting carpets cleaned without damaging them or having to do a lot of spot scrubbing can be a real pain in the caboose. I use this cleaner mixed about 4:1 and my carpets are soft, clean and look like the day they were new.
I actually went over an area of carpet that I thought was cleaned well by my carpet cleaning shampoo and I was shocked at the amount of dirt and filthy water that was sucked up after using this cleaner.
I'm sure this product works well for many other uses but I can swear on my oath how well it works for cleaning carpets! I just wish that it had some scent to it as there is no noticeable odor at all. Perhaps a fresh scent maybe...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice to have a non-toxic option that works so well. Use it to clean parts for my dirt bike and jet-ski. Love this stuff.Published 5 days ago by D. McDowell
This stuff is the Bomb dot Com. for cleaning Gun parts in my ultrasonic cleaner.Published 8 days ago by Neal A. Howard
Used this to get spilled used motor oil out of my trunk. This helped so much to get rid of the oily texture and horrendous smell. Read morePublished 15 days ago by CoolRunninJA
works wonders, we cleaned the pool area and driveway from our building.Published 15 days ago by Martha