- Top 50 Reviewer, Hall of Fame and Vine Voice Reviewer says ' concise and informative....luscious recipes....5 Star'
- others say...'these recipes are amazing...awesome...' and
- 'these recipes are excellent...just what I needed...'
- Read A Review wrote "Delicious, Easy, Healthy - What More Could You Want?"
- PD Hansen wrote "...these fantastic smoothies..." other comments include "...very tasty" and "many recipes...fantastic book"
This is a green smoothie recipes book and other healthy smoothie recipes in a very easy-to-read, with lots of delicious recipes to choose from to help you lose weight
or get healthy
or just have a quick meal
on the run. The smoothies are put in different categories to make finding the one you want quick and easy, and the choice is just right without overwhelming you with too many recipes. There is a particularly good section on green smoothies and their health benefits. This is a great starter book for anyone looking for ideas, but also for those more advanced looking for more smoothie recipes.
If you click on the 'look inside'
feature you will see the long list of smoothie recipes all in very helpful different categories that you can choose from.
Along with extra information on smoothie makers, how to make smoothies thicker, keep them sugar free, the history and benefits of green smoothies and what other ingredients you can swap in
to make delicious fruit smoothies, quick smoothies and more.
You will also find tips on using different milks and yogurt, protein powder etc to cut down on juice content and make some of the fruit smoothies even more healthy.
Included are breakfast smoothies, green smoothies, healthy smoothies, lunchtime smoothies, yogurt smoothies, special occasion treat smoothies and fruit smoothie recipes.
A fantastic first smoothie book from C Elias and a must have for any kitchen shelf!