Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: St. Patrick's Day Green and White Striped Pair of Arm Warmers
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 2, 2014
I bought these green striped arm warmers for St. Patrick's Day and they worked beautifully. The picture shows them pretty tight in the arm, I had a little more bunching, which I prefer, around the wrist. Overall, great price, cute product, fun accessory.
on February 12, 2016
I bought these arm warmers as an accessory for a running outfit for a St Patrick's Day themed race. The price was great, the seller is wonderful. The arm warmers are soft and comfortable. They cover most of my palm and stretch (easily) just before my elbow, covering most of my forearm. See pictures for more details on fit.
review image review image review image
on June 4, 2014
These arm warmers are cute. I plan to wear them for a March 10K.

The company was good to work with as well. I notified them that the package came postage due so they could recalibrate their postage machine and they told me they would refund the amout. Pretty neat.

Four stars because of the misleading picture where the thumb has a sleeve, if you will, as the product has just a hole.
on May 8, 2012
I bought these for a race a couple weeks ago, and they were a GREAT purchase! Especially for the price. They are comfortable (not at all scratchy), easy to put on and take off, and I got tons of compliments on them as well.
on May 3, 2014
I like these... they are kind of thick, warm, well made... but they are a bit on the short side for me. I have long arms (i'm 5'9") and these only went about half way up my lower arm. I'm also afraid they would shrink if I ever put them in the dryer.
on March 21, 2015
Great purchase! I am a plus size woman and was afraid these would be too small; however they fit/stretched over and up to my elbow just fine. Thanks for a good product at the right price. Purchased for St. Patrick ' s Day 2015 was great fun and no one else had them#
on April 2, 2013
These were to run in a St. Patty's Day 5K. I wore them and the color was great. One has poor stitching, and looks like it will come apart, where there's a whole for the thumb. I will only wear it once a year, but I'm sad that the stitching is not great.
on February 28, 2013
I got this for my mom and she just loves them so I order 7 more in different colors and it didn't take forever to get plus they didn't cost a lot like it does in most store , I will be ordering more soon
on April 3, 2014
Product didn't match the photo displayed.
The thumb whole doesn't extend like in the photo it is just a cutout.
on April 9, 2014
THese were great quality and actually kept my arms warm. Got them just in time for St. Patty's Day !