Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on November 1, 2014
I have been taking this product for a little over two weeks and I can feel a difference in my energy levels. It is all natural and decaffeinated, which is great for me since I have to watch my caffeine intake. I will continue taking this product to see what other benefits it provides.
Benefits listed below:
- Not a miracle pill but helps with weight loss, increases fat burn and metabolism
- Support heart health, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
- Supports immune health and overall well-being
- Decreases Blood Sugar Levels.
- Slows Aging
And who can resist a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee!
**Product provided by the company for my honest review**
on October 10, 2014
I have always heard great things about this product so I thought I would give it a try. I must say I am very happy with it. A Powerful antioxidant is something every person need to incorporate into their lives and this product is just that. As a cancer remission survivor I try to get any amount of good Antioxidants that i can get. healthy cells keeps the bad 5 letters away for me.

I had no issues with it and only positive results. I used it for a few week now and I noticed that I had more energy, my skin looks better plus the best is have lost a few pounds by incorporating this product into my diet. I am so happy I ordered this product because it came quick, did what it was suppose to do and it helped me lose a few pounds. I hope you all stay healthy and incorporate a lil healthiness into your diets.
on June 1, 2014
I used this as part of a detox diet that really helped me change the way I eat. Combined it with other supplements, diet and exercise--and I dropped eight pounds in 10 days. And no spike after the weight loss. In fact, I've dropped four more pounds without even trying. This helps me keep my metabolism at a high level and control my cravings for stuff that is not good for me.
on March 25, 2014
I absolutely love the green tea extract! It is as advertised and the customer service is out of this world!
on September 9, 2014
Despite all the hoopla over the benefits of Green Tea, this is the first product that I have consumed that has Green Tea. I like it for several reasons:

1. Has very little ingredients as opposed to other supplements. This has Green Tea and Vitamin C. Wow what a combo.
2. Capsules are gel and not "horse" pills so it is easy to swallow. No bad aftertaste either.
3. You only have to take 1 capsule per day. I can't stand it when I have to take a supplement with every meal and usually have to drink 8 oz of water and wait 30 minutes before eating.
4. I feel good after taking the pill. I feel so good that I am going to start drinking Green Tea. I am slightly overweight because I have a low metabolism. This pill gives you pep but not that crazy energy that has people bouncing off walls.
5. I like the fact that it contains Vitamin C because I don't get as much as I should via Vitamin C pills or a glass of orange juice.
6. Once I take the pill which you take AFTER a meal, I don't feel as hungry as I do when I don't take it.
7. Of course, I like the fact that it is a powerful antioxidant. You can't avoid the damage caused by eating certain foods (think McDonalds) or going outside in this crazy climate but it sure feels good knowing that you are supplementing your body with something that will counterbalance these effects. BTW, I am not a McDonalds fan-I just used it as an example because no matter how much of health nut people are, there will always be a time when you want or crave junk food.

I could go on listing reasons, but I think you get the idea. Read all reviews carefully and then go and purchase it, if you are so inclined to do so. You won't regret.

Update as of 9/10/14:
After using the product and writing about my own experience, I went on to read what others have to say about this product. Almost all the reviews were positive except for one that said she did not like this product because it has caffeine. That is an error. This product DOES NOT contain caffeine and I think that is the reason you get the pep without going bonkers.

Also I forgot to add that this company has excellent customer service. If you email them, you don't have to wait 24 hours to get a response. This is a big plus for me whenever buying ANY product.

Update as of 1/1/15:
We all hear about how Garcinia Cambogia is the product for weight loss because it helps to suppress appetite among other things. I can say with certainty that I have purchased quite a few different brands of Garcinia Cambogia and none seem to do the trick. However, I went back to using this Green Tea Extract and I can say with absolute certainty that it works. It doesn't mean that I will have miraculous weight loss but it does help me feel full so I eat less. I will take this pill over any other weight loss product.
on December 7, 2013
I know green tea has a ton of health benefits. I have tried drinking it and cannot get used to the taste of it. I bought this hoping it would give me the same benefits as drinking the tea itself. I noticed several positive changes fairly quickly. I have been less anxious, I am sleeping better, and I have lost a little more weight. I was on a diet to begin with but am averaging two pounds a week as opposed to one per week before taking the extract. I am also happy to report I have had no side effects. I am pleased and will continue taking the extract on a long term basis.
on May 11, 2014
First of all, I received the product very promptly, which was great since I was eager to try it. With the first capsule, I felt renewed energy but none of the side effects that you get with a caffeine-based product. The fact that it's an herbal antioxidant makes me feel good about the health impact of it, and if it helps with weight loss that's all the better!
on December 1, 2014
I received this product to try and review, regardless, all opinions are completely honest and my own.

I have been trying this product for about a month and I have to say it has really changed me!
This product contains green tea extract, a powerful antioxidant which has many health benefits.

I have been taking it every day for about a month. The instructions say take with food, so I have been taking it at lunch time. I never had any adverse reaction to it, not nausea or anything. The pills are regular size and easy to swallow with a drink of water. I hate pills that are hard to swallow, but his one did not give me that problem.

The holidays just passed and I while I usually eat more than I can take, I did notice myself eating less than usual, and actually, less than most people! I think this product has helped me control my appetite a little bit. I don't have any weight problems so I haven't noticed any weight loss benefits, but I think I need to continue taking it a little longer to see results.

Now, I have something called "essential tremor". Basically what it is is shaking of certain body parts for no apparent reason in a healthy individual. The part of my body that shakes the most is my hands. The tremor gets more intensified with anxiety, changes in temperature, and stress. Recently I went through a few weeks of really high stress and anxiety as we moved into a new home and the arrival of a new member of the family, along with extra loads of work. During that time, my tremors were expected to be really bad, but I could only feel them slightly, not nearly as bad as I was expecting them to be, or as they have been in the past with similar stress situations. The only thing in my diet I changed was adding Natural Goad Green Tea Extract to my lunch and I think this has greatly helped my anxiety, which in turns helps my tremors be less intense. This has helped me better than any other thing I have tried, including magnesium and sublingual B-12. I love it!

Another plus is that it contains the daily value of vitamin C so it helps the immune system stay strong, and also helps me stay alert with a boost of energy during the day that helps the long office days.

My verdict: Natural Goad Green Tea Extract is a wonderful product. I will continue to use in the future, because it has the great benefit of helping me with my tremors, and you don't even know how much I hate holding a pen and not being able to write legibly sometimes. While the tremors don't go away completely, they are not nearly as bad when anxiety is high. The vitamin C, the boost of energy, the appetite control and the amount of antioxidants this product contains are just a (huge!) plus to me. I will continue using this product and use again once this bottle is finished. Highly recommended!
on October 29, 2014
"I really like this item! I have been taking one every morning for about two weeks. I can feel a difference. I'm a weight lifter and these seem to help my energy level stay even when I'm cutting bodyweight rather than the ups and downs I usually experience between meals. Good stuff!"
on October 30, 2014
I've been taking this supplement for several weeks. While I don't see any noticeable weight loss, I do feel an increase in energy. I suffer from a thyroid disease that makes losing weight very difficult, so the lack of help from this is to be expected. However, the disease also makes me very lethargic - so this extra energy is much appreciated!

I have seen others complain about jitters from this product, I had none of those type of symptoms.

The pill itself is average size, easy to swallow, no strange taste or after-taste.

While I would have LOVED to lose a little weight with this, I'm happy with the overall results and will continue to take this extract.