5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Perfect
Published on November 27, 2012 by Ryzeldorf

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough - just wasn't a big hit with our kids
The size and quality of this toy is great. Unfortunately it wasn't one which really stuck with our truck loving boys.
Published 5 months ago by Shawn Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Perfect, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Blue (Toy)
In a world where our kids have every form of digital, battery-fed, over-complicated device available to them, Green Toys is creating simple American-made recycled favorites. This plane joins my son's Green Toys fleet that also features a race car and Tug Boat. These are some of his favorite toys and some of the only toys that we allow him to bring with him out of the house and into the real world. We have no fear of drops or breakage with Green Toys.
This plane is a ton of fun for him and it's cool to watch him use it to pilot his way through the world actually using his imagination as he navigates the sky at 40-some inches off the ground. He climbs and dives, banks and rolls through turns and twists and provides his own sound effects.
Green Toys is a US company using US labor and recycled materials to manufacture and package their items. I can't wait to see what they design next!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Blue (Toy)
I was very surprised at the size of the plane what I opened the box. I was expecting something smaller but an very happy with the size. I have 2 boys and they boy love the toy. I will definitely be buying more of these toys for my boys and friends kids. I just wish I found then when my oldest was younger. A excellent use for recycled milk jugs .

The packaging was so simple my 3 year opened it with no problems. No plastic doohickeys to cut, or unstrap no wire to watch he did not play with. Just a single strip of cardboard to remove and the GreenToys Seaplane was ready for play.

I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Green and Gender Friendly, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Red (Toy)
We bought this as well as the submarine, tugboat, dump truck, and school bus for our niece's 2nd birthday in August. She's a feisty kid and manages to do a good job of keeping up with her pals of both sexes. What makes these toys cool is that it is yet another way recycled milk bottles are being utilized to reduce plastic waste and provide kids with somewhat traditional toys that are sturdy and imaginative.
The niece is absolutely wild about this plane. She goes nuts at takeoff, sends the plane through its motions, and even takes it to bed at night. The colors in the plane are bright and appealing to kids and they are durable. They are easy to clean and you can even toss them in the dishwasher on an upper shelf. There are no small parts for toddlers to choke on and this plane offers hours of amusement and give hours of fun so a child can stretch his or her imagination.
As Christmas is coming, we plan to buy some more of these for our niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and fun, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Blue (Toy)
A straight forward toy with no bells and whistles makes for fun and imaginative play. This plane is well made and sturdy as with all Green Toys I've purchased. Great buy for boys or girls.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Size Plane, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Blue (Toy)
Love Green Toys so bought the plane for my 3 y/o son. He doesn't really play with it though, it's bigger than I thought so definitely a 2 handed toy. But well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddler, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Red (Toy)
We were looking for an airplane for our 18 month old and this ended up being perfect. Lightweight, good quality, fun colors. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit with grandson!, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Red (Toy)
My 2 yr. old grandson loved this airplane, as did his parents who are very big naturalists. Would recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great airplane- wish it had a pilot, April 14, 2014
4mango (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Red (Toy)
Gave this airplane to my daughter for a holiday when she was just about to turn 2 yrs old (she's now 2 1/2). She likes it and has played with it intermittently since that time- not her very favorite toy but it definitely often gets played with in the mix. Very solid and durable. Love that it's made from recycled materials.

My only complaint is that there isn't a pilot. My daughter often tries to put in little characters from other toy brands (e.g., Umizoomi bath shapes, little people) in the seat but they inevitably fall out. This would be an AWESOME toy if there were some characters to put in the pilot seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flight imagination, March 11, 2014
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Red (Toy)
Perfect size toy for small hands to zoom around the room. We set up the puzzle of the United States and fly to different places. Great for imaginary play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying Responsibly, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Green Toys Airplane, Blue (Toy)
Green Toys--I bought the tractor and this one. Much larger than I thought and just right for Toddler play. It does have small parts like the propeller and wheels but still a good size.

I realize Green Toys are little more pricey than cheap plastic toys. BUT the environment is important to me and knowing these are made with recycled products and non toxic food grade plastic, that makes me feel better about buying my grandson another plastic toy.

If that isn't enough incentive to pay a little more, it is made in the USA! I want my workers to make a decent wage so I will not mind the extra cost.

Green Toys Airplane, Blue