Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Blue|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 27, 2012
In a world where our kids have every form of digital, battery-fed, over-complicated device available to them, Green Toys is creating simple American-made recycled favorites. This plane joins my son's Green Toys fleet that also features a race car and Tug Boat. These are some of his favorite toys and some of the only toys that we allow him to bring with him out of the house and into the real world. We have no fear of drops or breakage with Green Toys.
This plane is a ton of fun for him and it's cool to watch him use it to pilot his way through the world actually using his imagination as he navigates the sky at 40-some inches off the ground. He climbs and dives, banks and rolls through turns and twists and provides his own sound effects.
Green Toys is a US company using US labor and recycled materials to manufacture and package their items. I can't wait to see what they design next!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 10, 2015
I have found from experience that Green Toys make some of the best toys for little kids these days and this airplane is no exception. They are very durable (we bought two) and can withstand lots of play by kids. Our kids have played with these airplanes for about two years now and they are in great shape without any damage.

The plastics used in the manufacture of these airplanes is high quality and has no funny chemical smells whatsoever upon arrival. The design is great with lots of rounded edges, minimizing spots that can hurt a kid. These are well made toys that I can readily recommend. Made in USA.

(I include a small picture of this airplane next to a common half liter water bottle for relative size reference for your view).
review image
on March 28, 2013
I was very surprised at the size of the plane what I opened the box. I was expecting something smaller but an very happy with the size. I have 2 boys and they boy love the toy. I will definitely be buying more of these toys for my boys and friends kids. I just wish I found then when my oldest was younger. A excellent use for recycled milk jugs .

The packaging was so simple my 3 year opened it with no problems. No plastic doohickeys to cut, or unstrap no wire to watch he did not play with. Just a single strip of cardboard to remove and the GreenToys Seaplane was ready for play.

I highly recommend it!
on December 18, 2012
I got this plan in one of my Citrus Lane boxes for December. Once i gave it to my 19 month old he instantly loved it. He takes it with him everywhere he goes! Simple fun and seems very durable. And knowing that it is dishwasher safe is amazing!
review image review image review image review image
We bought this as well as the submarine, tugboat, dump truck, and school bus for our niece's 2nd birthday in August. She's a feisty kid and manages to do a good job of keeping up with her pals of both sexes. What makes these toys cool is that it is yet another way recycled milk bottles are being utilized to reduce plastic waste and provide kids with somewhat traditional toys that are sturdy and imaginative.
The niece is absolutely wild about this plane. She goes nuts at takeoff, sends the plane through its motions, and even takes it to bed at night. The colors in the plane are bright and appealing to kids and they are durable. They are easy to clean and you can even toss them in the dishwasher on an upper shelf. There are no small parts for toddlers to choke on and this plane offers hours of amusement and give hours of fun so a child can stretch his or her imagination.
As Christmas is coming, we plan to buy some more of these for our niece.
on November 25, 2012
A straight forward toy with no bells and whistles makes for fun and imaginative play. This plane is well made and sturdy as with all Green Toys I've purchased. Great buy for boys or girls.
on November 25, 2015
My twin 2 year olds LOVE airplanes and anything else that flies in the sky, so this toy seemed perfect for them. It did not disappoint. Very well made and holds up to my rough and tumble kiddos. They especially love spinning the wheels and propeller!
on October 3, 2013
We were looking for an airplane for our 18 month old and this ended up being perfect. Lightweight, good quality, fun colors. Very happy with this purchase.
on March 28, 2013
My 2 yr. old grandson loved this airplane, as did his parents who are very big naturalists. Would recommend to others.
on March 9, 2016
We LOVE GREEN TOYS! All Green Toys are hot items in our home. We have so many of them! My 3 and 1 year old love them. The bright colors are visually appealing. I feel that they are safe for my kids to use and paly with since they are made from recycled milk jugs. I also think the "green" aspect is WONDERFUL! These toys are heavy duty. They go to the pool, beach, dirt, park, bathtub - EVERYWHERE! They are thrown, kicked, stepped on and still in PERFECT condition. Super easy to clean, just throw them in the dishwasher. No bells and whistles which means my kids can use their imagination. I love that they don't require batteries, aren't noisy and do not have any stickers that will peel off. These are super high quality and worth every penny. I recommend these toys to ALL parents. Thanks for making such a great product!