Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon October 24, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have three nephews ages 5, 3 and 2 and it is hard to find a toy that all three like to play with. They fight over this simple rocket/astronaut toy despite the fact that it doesn't make any noises or have any fancy flashing lights. They love the fact that the capsule pulls off and they can fly it around with their astronauts in the capsule (or other small figurines or "cargo"). It is quite durable as proved by the manhandling this toy gets on a very regular basis in my household. It may be simplistic in design but it does not inhibit their ability to have fun with it at all and I daresay it increases their enjoyment as they are free to use their imagination!

The box that the toy came in is also simple and all cardboard- easy to remove the toy from as well as flatten for recycling.

One note of caution: If your young child's pacifier sudden goes missing and can not be found anywhere - check the rocket ship for it. The blue and especially the red astronaut like to take cargo with them on their space flights and nothing is immune from trips to outer space- even beloved pacifiers.
VINE VOICEon October 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Hands down this is the best space toy my children have ever owned. It is a almost a foot long and slightly under 10 inches wide, and is made of very durable plastic that have taken some pretty hard hits. It is dishwasher safe and it also includes two faceless astronauts in spacesuits. There are two doors that flip down to open and close and features a removable top. This is a perfect bath toy, it has plenty of holes so the toy can dry in a flash, it has been used at the beach, since cleaning is simple and easy, and it has been used as a "toy story 3" play set because you can place so many other toys inside that this is basically an limitless imagination toy. Product contains no BPA, PVC or Phtalates and actually states "safe to use with real food", not that I have done so. Best part is it is made in the USA and is a wonderful green toy.
VINE VOICEon October 23, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My 4-year old grandson plays Minecraft on his own Kindle Fire. So when this bright red and blue rocket in a cardboard box arrived, I wasn't so sure he would be interested. No batteries. No remote control. No bells and whistles.

Boy was I wrong! He loves it!

First of all he could take it out of the plain, recyclable cardboard box by himself. The durable 2-stage rocket has 2 doors that snap open and closed. And it comes with 2 astronauts which really adds to the fun for some reason. This is such a simple toy but it definitely sparks a child's imagination.

I like the safe, recycled plastic, energy-saving toy construction. But frankly my grandson doesn't really care that much about that. He said, "This is the most awesome rocket in the history of ever!" And he's been playing with it for hours. He will be getting more Green Toys for Christmas.
VINE VOICEon November 6, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
No bells and whistles here. This is a basic, two-color toy which is great for imaginative play. It comes with two little people. The top of the rocket comes off, and both pieces have little doors that can open and shut so the little people can be put in or taken out. That's really all there is to it, but little kids have great imaginations and sometimes basic toys like this are all they need. It's nice to know that it's made from recycled plastic.
on June 30, 2013
My parents got this toy for my son for his 4th birthday. He saw it on my computer monitor when I was on Amazon one day and begged for it, so I put it on his Amazon birthday wish list. It is also more than an appropriate for younger toddlers as well. He has several Green Toys toys, 3 of which are now bath toys, used daily. They are super durable and colorful. All Green Toys encourage imaginative pretend play and this rocket is no exception. It's also great that it comes with two astronaut figures; it makes it really nice when my son is playing together with his friends or cousins. I encourage anyone looking to buy a thoughtful eco-friendly and non-electronic toy to get this rocket or any toy from Green Toys.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 5, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My kids have always loved to use their imaginations and never needed lights and sounds to go with it! This became an instant hit! Launch the rocket, let the astronauts go up in space, etc. We even had Littlest Pet Shop trying to join in on their adventure! Solid construction and it's all green, so you can feel good about your purchase! My toy testers were 3 and 4 years old so they already knew it was a rocket, etc. However, if you use with a younger child, yes, you may have to sit and play with them and teach them about rockets, astronauts and space adventures! Great lesson! Everything in life is a teachable moment! Solid 5 stars for imaginative play, solid construction and being green in the USA!
on June 16, 2013
This is another great Green Toy! The boys love everything about it, especially the little spacemen. This rocket has two stages (the big booster and a landing capsule); the capsule twists on and off in a simple, sturdy manner. Two doors (one on each stage) open to let the spacemen (or play-doh, etc) in.

Anyone who hasn't tried Green Toys really should. They are durable, environmentally friendly, well-designed... and more importantly, they have a sweetness and personality that most toys these days lack. I'm so fled they're expanding their repertoire!
on January 22, 2016
There's genuinely nothing wrong with this toy and may one day my son will like it. However, he doesn't really care for it or play with it now.

For Christmas, every time we asked what he wanted he'd say a red rocket ship. I scoured Amazon and other sites for what seemed like countless hours trying to find what I thought would be a cool rocket ship. My son is just under 3 so young enough we could pull this off, but I finally asked him one day which one he liked. I pulled up several items on Amazon and without hesitation he selected this one. We reviewed others and he said no, and when I showed him this one again he reconfirmed yes.

Fast forward to Christmas, I thought he'd be over the moon about it since it was all he had asked for but he barely touched it. It's now been a month and he's still only played with it maybe a couple of times. Maybe he is too inundated with toys right now as there are others from Christmas he hasn't really played with either. I really hope one day he plays with it because I do think it is kind of cool.

I have to rate this based on my son's liking of it and right now it's just OK. The product itself seems good and is sturdy, definitely not cheaply made or anything.
on April 22, 2014
Now figuring that little kids nowadays don't really know what a rocketship is , I had to do a little education for my
4 year old grandson. But , being as smart as he is he understood. I had to laugh when he said to me, "does it really blast off on it's own?" I had to inform him to use his imagination and you know within minutes of understanding that he did. I like these Green Toys very much . They are made well and durable.also very colorful. I have purchased some other products of theirs and it's the same.
This toy I bought because it was different. I hope the company does others. It may seem just a tad expensive considering it isn't
electronic but that is why I bought it. Kids need to still learn to use their imagination and not just see it on a t.v screen. very happy
overall.
on December 2, 2014
We have bought 4 Green Toys & I really like the brand & their ethos. Toys are bright, sturdy & generally well thought out. We bought the rocket a year ago for my son & even at 18 months he was able to open the doors & put the men inside. The figures are a great size & shape for little toddler hands. Now 2 yrs old he once spend about an hr moving the men from one in each part of the rocket to both in each part, opening & closing the doors & taking off the top. The top of the rocket detaches with an easy twist & has little boosters details on the bottom. Overall the attention to detail on these is lovely & encourages imaginative play. I definitely think this will be a durable toy in terms of the quality & the scope for play. And his 3 year old cousin liked it too because it's a rocket & rockets are inherently cool.