5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stackers Ever (from someone who knows)
Published on January 17, 2012 by Mary

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells Bad
I was given this toy new in box at my baby shower. My daughter is now 6 months old and I got it out for her to play with. I noticed a terrible smell. I washed the stacker and also soaked it. Still smells horrible. Going to try and leave it in the sun but if that dosnt work my daughter will not be playing with it.
Published 13 months ago by Ele

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stackers Ever (from someone who knows), January 17, 2012
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
Before I was a mom, I was an early childhood education professional for more than two decades. In that time, I saw a lot of stacking cups. These are the best by far. They are stable enough not to tip over when the child looks sideways at them, and they can be stacked in more than one way ("tip" down makes a wobbly but not falling-down stack). They roll beautifully. My son probably plays with this more than he does any of his toys. Other sets became bathtub toys quickly, this set is stacked and knocked down at least several times a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another win for Green Toys, July 2, 2010
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
This is a great stacker. I love that there is no center pole. I bought a Melissa & Doug stacker and my (then) 11 mo old daughter immediately went for the center post...and I could see what was going to happen, and so now she has a set of wooden rings, with nothing to stack them on, since I confiscated the center post. Enter the Green Toys stacker, which has no center post and has a great design. For what it's worth, mine is not exactly like the picture. Our bottom "sombrero" is yellow, and our top is green. So the order of the colors may vary. (But ours does have the yellow/orange/blue/green color scheme like the picture.) The plastic is durable, and this toy is a good size. (Most wooden stackers I researched seemed to be very small.) You can't really go wrong with Green Toys. I love that it's made from recycled milk jugs and that it's safe (BPA, phalate, PVC free, etc.) It would've been nice to have a red or purple "ring", but all in all it's a fine toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun stacker! Made in USA - yay!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
We are making our best effort to purchase toys for our baby that are made in the USA (or more specifically not made in china). We were so happy to find the Green Toys line - this toy is made in the USA of recycled milk jugs!

This stacker is cute, durable and fun! My son (8 months) loves playing with this - knocking it over, banging the pieces together, picking up individual pieces. He has been playing with this for a few months and I know he will continue to enjoy it for many months to come as his motor skills, sorting skills & stacking skills improve. Another thing that I like ... this toy is also easy to wash and dry. Love this toy - highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, November 26, 2011
JESS B (Middletown, CT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
This is my 6 month old girls favorite toy right now. she sits propped up with the boppy pillow at this point and most toys have to sit beyond her feet because they cant fit inbetween her knees...but this set is not wide and can sit just between her legs. she has a blast knocking the tower over then grabbing, eating and crashing together the pieces. I re-pile the tower and she does it again...over and over again. she LOVES it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
Bought this for my five-month-old and so far he loves it -- mainly for chewing and knocking it over; he's not quite ready to stack it on his own yet. I was a little surprised with how small it is; I guess I was expecting a bigger toy [and didn't read the dimensions closely before ordering], but it's perfectly sized for little hands. I love that it isn't made from bad plastics and that it's a product of the US. Great buy -- I'll definitely keep Green Toys in mind for future toy purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of those toys that doesn't look as much fun as it is..., June 10, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
When we got this as a baby gift, I kind of put it aside and didn't open it for a few months because -- honestly -- it didn't look like all that much fun to me. Boy was I wrong! This is a great toy -- and one that you can use around water or in the bathtub.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat concept, August 22, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
I was really excited to get this for my 7 month old because it's educational and it's hard to find toys that aren't made in China, BPA free, and environmentally friendly. The only thing is he gets bored of it quickly and hasn't really grasped the stacking concept. Maybe he's just not ready yet?

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite stacker, December 4, 2010
leberry (Mountain View, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
I looked around for a stacker, and settled on this one for its environmental and sustainable traits. This is a great open-ended toy. You can stack it, bang it around, chew it, roll it, spin it -- so many ways to have fun!

FYI I didn't see any black particles in mine as mentioned in another review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells Bad, July 30, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars stinky, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary (Toy)
My son loves this toy. As I was playing with him, stacking and whatnot, I realized that they smell, really bad. I put them in the dishwasher (I did hand wash these prior to use) and they still smell terrible. I'm inclined not to let him play with them any longer. What is in these things? It is sad to think that a company that calls themselves "green" has toys that smell like industrial waste.

Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary