Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on January 15, 2012
We've been gifting our grandson for several years now with the different Green Toys products. We had gotten him a car hauler a few holidays back, so decided to give him a second race car to go with that toy. That way his Dad can play too. ;-)
I was delighted to find Amazon carry this line of toys. They are made locally (San Francisco) our of recycled plastics. Very durable and colorful.
on August 24, 2011
If you are on the fence about this, then buy it. It is very plain, but durable and my son loves it. no bells and whistles, just a toy car. the size is perfect for him, because he loves to lay his hand on it and "drive" it around the house. my son is 11 months old, by the way. the shape of the car seems to be a perfect fit my son's little hand.
on August 26, 2012
It's a great size for now and as grandson grows.
My brothers (& I) always liked a fleet of different sizes. Rolls well. He likes seeing it go down hill. (10 months old, observing things, cause & effect) Adults like the feel of the plastic, not slippery or "oily" like some feel. No strong new toy odor. He hasn't said how much fun it is yet!
Looks like he enjoys it.
on June 17, 2015
I love this brand but beware of this particular toy in the hands of toddlers. Our 10 month old popped off one of the hubcaps(for lack of a better term) with very little effort and these pieces are small, a little larger than a quarter. My son and I were playing together with the car so I saw the wheel cap missing and popped the other 3 off to be safe. You can see the cap size in the picture supplied.
review image
on December 8, 2013
My daughter is obsessed with cars, so we have bought many different kinds recently. This is her favorite so far. When I received this car in the mail, I was a little disappointed at first. Its much thinner, lighter plastic than I had hoped it would be. It rolls pretty good but I wish it had a little more weight to it, this would help it roll a little better. It seems pretty well made and my 2 yr old daughter LOVES this car. She carries it everywhere with her and rolls it down her slide and pushes it across the ground. (It also helps we got it in her favorite color, blue).

I find it funny that some of the negative reviews complain that it's boring because it has no batteries or sound and doesn't go on its own, but that is the reason both my daughter and I love this car (plus I felt it was pretty clear that it was just a push car with no extras in the description and video). My daughter actually gets bored with the electronic cars very quickly and finds "manual" toys like this much more interesting.

Pros:
-just the right size for little hands to push around and carry
-no little parts to lose or break
-we aren't wasting tons of batteries
-no obnoxious noises for adults to hear
-its made with recycled material
-its made in usa!

Cons:
-very light plastic. If it were a bit heavier it would roll better. But this is a minor concern.

Overall I feel the price is right for this car at around $7-9. I don't understand the negative reviews stating that its like a dollar store car. We buy a lot of items from dollar stores and trust me the quality of this car is MUCH better than anything I can get at the dollar store. Plus, part of what you are paying for is for it having been made in the USA rather than with cheap labor oversees in China.

I will be buying more toys from Green Toys. My daughter is obsessed with planes now too so that will likely be our next purchase.
on November 4, 2012
I bought this for a 5 year old boy who had a birthday last week. Ad he loved it. And I liked the fact that that this toy was made from recycled products, as well as being made right here in the USA. The boys parents also love the toy car. It was a win win situation. I would boy a toy like this again.
on December 3, 2012
Although this car is waaaay smaller than i thought, thats not the cars fault i didnt read the measurements, and besides my son is too young to care. its cute though, i give it that, it arrived on time all of that. just wish it were bigger- its about an inch or so longer than the palm of your hand, if your a woman. dont quote me if you have big manly hands.
I love Green Toys and have purchased several for the grandkids to play with when they visit. We have the Airplane, Train, Seaplane, and so far, the SeaChopper has been the favorite, but I thought a car would be a nice addition.
I was disappointed to find that the car is not the same sturdy, "feel great in your hand" plastic that the others are. It is much lighter weight and lacks the "look" of the others. Honestly, if I had seen it in a jumble of toys, I never would have picked it as being from Green Toys.
It did arrive in excellent condition and I do appreciate the simple packaging.
However, my advice is to pass on the car and purchase one of their other fine offerings.
on April 30, 2016
Another score from Green Toys! I t hink I could single handedly keep them in business but luckily there are lots of other parents and grandparents that have discovered them. They have these race cars at a really fun exhibit in the Portland Children's Museum. My daughters played in there for a really long time and had a ton of fun with the race track and these cars. I wondered if they could be purchased somewhere so I turned one over to look at the brand and surprise - my favorite - Green Toys! Anyway, we have 2 of these cars and every single niece and nephew under the age of 6 has one now as well. They are the perfect size for chubby little hands to grip and are just heavy enough they can go down a steep incline without flipping over. Highly recommend!
on September 22, 2015
This is really cool, very well designed sports car for the little ones. We really can say only positives about it. There are no metal parts, yet it roles smoothly. The wheel mechanism is brilliantly designed. It is made from a very rugged plastic that has a quality feel about it. So far our 18 month old loves it and, frankly, I like it too. It is very comfortable to grip and fun to drive. Only praises for this machine.