5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied with purchase
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Still don't have item.
I ordered this item February 26th and was supposed to receive it on April 9th and I still don't have it. I would either like a new one or my money back. I have waited longer than a month and it's getting a little ridiculous now.
Published 3 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied with purchase, September 10, 2013
This product is really nice, and true to size. The material and design are really beautiful, for the price, it is well worth it. There is no photo of the back of the corset, but it is a lace up style, which means that it can be adjusted to your needs as long as someone is there to pull the strings for you. The G. String is made from the same fabric as the corset which makes for a complete look. Well worth the purchase, but be sure to get your measurements right in order to get the right size, since the material is not stretcheable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, September 18, 2013
Wow! I am very impressed with corsets. They are very well made and fits me well. I have paid alot more money at retail stores for less quality. I will be a return customer for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, August 29, 2013
It is a beautiful piece, very fitting and it fits on the body nicely. Make sure to measure yourself in order to get the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up, December 13, 2013
Based on the other reviews about the sizes running small, I ordered a size up. I'm a medium (5'6" 158lbs 35-30-42), so I ordered a large and it fits. It arrived very early (was expected to arrive in January). I love how it looks on me. My only complaint would be the g-string. Its ugly. Other than that, i'm happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Still don't have item., April 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's a steal!!!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Green Trade Women's Boned Corset Brocade Bustier (Apparel)
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this. The material not bad AT ALL! I'm 5'4 and weigh 117lbs my bust size is a 34DD and my waist is 30" I got a size L because the other reviews said it ran small and that you should order a size up. Now I would of ordered a medium but because of my bust being so big I went with a Large and it fits perfect. A little loose on my belly but it's not that big of a deal. If you have Large bust I would suggest going up two sizes like I did. I hope this helped. Btw, I ordered the red (which is a vivid red) and the white one (which is a true white) I'm ordering the black and all the other colors because this is a steal!!!!! Really happy. One more thing, because it does come from China order in advance, I got my stuff 2 weeks early which it was really nice but it took at least 2 weeks to get to me and I live in NY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read reviews before purchasing... great product if you know what size to get, March 31, 2014
Item is made MUCH smaller than US sizes.
I normally wear a Large (Size 10 pant/dress and 38D bra). I ordered this in an XXL and it fits perfect! Incredibly sexy! Very good quality material and vibrant color. Seller is great as well, sending wear/care instructions as soon as the order was placed, and e-mailing once they got a delivery notification to ask how I liked it. Shipping was a lot faster than I expected, so I'm very happy about that as well.
Overall, I am extremely pleased with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lies, September 15, 2013
Alaina Maldonado (East Greenbush, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Im not sure what the other reviewers are talking about when it comes to size. I ordered a XXL to ensure that it fits. Based on the size chart given, it should fit me perfectly. When i finally received it (very long shipping time) it is about 4 sizes too small! According to measurements (i am a seamstress) its actually a Large! I've contacted the seller to see how this issue can be remedied- They cant. Here was there response- "thanks for your feedback, and we are so sorry the item is not fit you. buy this is our own size messurement. we could authorize your order return request if you want to return it back. or we could refund partial 10 usd to you, becuase it would cost you at least 10 usd to ship it back to china. regards". Clearly they don't understand. My boyfriend and I were very excited and its now just a huge disappointment after a long wait.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, May 22, 2014
I bought the corset size 2x because it says they run small. It's WAY too big (i'm 36DD, 34" waist). When I tried to cinch it in and adjust the ties to make it work, it had no shape - the top part sticks out really far in the center like a point (it didn't contour to the body) so I couldn't even use it on the single occasion for which I had bought it (photo shoot). I immediately asked for RA to return, paid 14.90 to ship back (because I had to ship it back to china) and got it back in the mail yesterday (3 months after returning it) saying it was unclaimed. So now I'm out the cost of the corset AND shipping and have an item I cannot use because it is horribly made, not shaped for a female body and seems cheaply put together. what a crock.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money and buy a good quality product!, May 15, 2014
Product is not flattering and I have an hour glass shape already and this made me look flat from chest to hips. I suggest just save your money and get a better quality product.

Green Trade Women's Boned Corset Brocade Bustier