Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 9, 2012
Not everything you read or that is endorsed is necessarily true. So it was with this product. Now, for energy, it did a great job. No jitters, didn't feel strung out. But B12 will do the same thing and B12 will curb your appetite if you are looking for that. As far as Dr. Oz's weight loss claims? Hmmmm, maybe for some, but not for me. In fact, I only lost some weight when I also took an Apple Cider supplement which surprised the heck out of me. But using this product alone, nothing. Go figure.

To be fair, I am hypothyroid and am on Armour thyroid medicine, which technically, should have helped this product perform. One thing you have to be care of, if you are having thyroid issues, or adrenal fatigue, caffeine will aggravate the problem, and that may, in all fairness, be what happened to me.
on May 10, 2012
Dr. Oz made it clear to use only PURE Green Coffee supplements without binders. This product was advertised as PURE yet when it arrived the word PURE is no where to be found on the bottle but the word Hypromelose is on the bottle and this is a binder. FALSE ADVERTISING. I don't like being taken advantage of. Amazon should take them off the site.
44 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2013
I bought this product also after watching Dr. Oz, and I do notice some changes in my appetite. I also notice that I stay fuller longer, so I'm not eating as much. I have lost 25 lbs and a few inches. I wouldn't tell everyone to go out and buy this product as a weight loss remedy, I just know the differences I've been seeing and feeling. This is a product that I would buy again when the time comes.
on May 17, 2013
I bought these because; Dr. Oz. I wanted to see if they worked. I have to be honest and say I didn't get to take these long enough to see any results. I had to stop for a medical condition. So why the four stars? Because they were easy to take and they were a good price. I would honestly recommend you see a doctor before taking these. I didn't stop taking these because of any negative side effects; I didn't have any.
on April 27, 2012
This product really delivers. I was not expecting much, but by taking 1 capsule twice a day about 30min before a meal I saw results. I was looking to drop a few pounds in time for summer, and these pills really worked. I didn't change my diet "I don't eat out but I don't eat the best", and I only walk about 3 miles a week. In one week I lost 3 pounds (that's about 2% of my body weight in one week!) I was very happy with this product, and it didn't make me feel jittery like other supplements I have taken in the past. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with reasonable expectations. Its not magic, but it made loosing the weight even easier! I also ordered the Green Web Raspberry Ketones 500 mg, Ultra Weight Loss Supplement, with African Mango, Green Tea, and L-Carnitine, 60 capsules from this same company in the past and was very pleased. Im not sure If I will take both at once, but I might switch it up every few weeks to keep from plateauing.
on May 27, 2012
I was not sure how this would work as I do not do well with caffiene. I have found I have more energy than I know what to do with and have lost alot of belly fat within a 2 week period. I do not have any side effects and have gotten my daughters and neighbors to try some. They all as well as myself are ordering. I just ordered 2 more bottles. I am not really very active but with the energy it gives me, I have done alot of projects I wouldn't have done normally.
on April 27, 2012
It's amazing how all of these "amazing" testimonials appeared right after the Dr. Oz aired. All on the same day. hm-mph. Not sure you can believe all these glowing reports from what may be people paid to write them. Can you say "fishy"? I have not tried them since the show just aired on 4-26-12 - just doing a little research....Also they are advertising 90 tablets on the sale page BUT a close up of the label shows only 60 tablets. READ PEOPLE!!
1212 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2012
I saw the episode on green coffee bean extract on Doctor Oz and was curious to see if it would work for me. I had recently lost 30 pounds, but needed to drop about 10 more to get to my goal. I liked the idea of not having to change my eating or exercise habits to see results. I figured what the heck. I ordered and tried them for three months to give myself enough time to make a good judgment of how they were working. At the end of those 3 months... I lost one pound. What a complete let down. I took 2 pills before breakfast and dinner and only missed a couple of doses in three months. I really did't notice a boost in energy or any difference with or without the pills. I just tried this one brand so I don't know if another brand would have worked any better. I do know, however, that these were a total waste of time and money for me personally. I have since started back on my diet and exercise routine and I only have a couple of lbs. to go to reach my goal. I should have skipped the three month detour and stayed with what I knew worked in the first place.
on April 23, 2013
I love this GreenWeb Coffee Bean Extract! It seems to give me more energy and seems to help with controlling my appetite, I haven't been as hungry between meals. I lost 7 lbs in the month that I used this product and feel great! Thanks for a great product!
on August 8, 2012
I have been taking this Green Coffee Bean Extract for a week now. I have already lost 2 lbs. I feel like I have more energy also. This is a Great product. It arrived quickly. I plan to continue taking this and plan to lose more weight. My body type seems to hold water and while taking this product I have noticed that I am not holding water in my ankles like before.