Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Green Web Raspberry Ketones 500 mg, Ultra Weight Loss Supplement, with African Mango, Green Tea, and L-Carnitine, 60 capsules
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 24, 2012
I did a little research on the ingredients and wanted to take African mango and ketones, this product means one less bottle to carry. I use Luna bars, zone bars and Atkins advantage products. I also use My Fitness Pal to track my exercise and food. I have lost 24 pounds in 4 weeks working out 2 hours a day and eating a 800-1200 calorie diet under the advice of my doc.
I have always eaten reasonably and exercised with very little to show for it. I believe this product has given me a lift and will continue to take it in the short term.

UPdate 9/21/12

I am down 66 pounds now, 8 dress sizes and 8 inches off my waist.. I take these Ketones, 2 pills, twice a day. I eat one Cliff's builder bar twice a day. I then eat a sensible dinner of a protein serving and and several servings of fruit a day. I am not hungry at all. I also ride an exercise bike 20 minutes a day and jog 20 minutes a day. I also take DHEA, UPS labs amino acids and generic gummy vitamins. I just turned 34 two days ago, and I feel like I can walk through a wall. People think I am about 8 years younger than I am, and losing this weight has worked miracles for my overall skin tone and complexion. This is coming from a woman who has had Lyme's, 3 fractured vertabrae, nearly died twice in the past 2 years, and is going through a lot right now with stress. These aren't the entire solution, they are a big part of it though. I almost forgot - I use the "my fitness pal" website and app (calorie counter) to track all my intake and expenditure. Google will send you right to it.

I also have referred friends to these ketones and they have seen similar results. One lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks so far. The first two or three days is a bit hard, after that it becomes a lot easier. I hope sharing my experience and success will help someone out there!

Update 4-6-13
I am down a remarkable 87 pounds now and still losing a bit here and there. I have kept my regiment of supplements and exercise. I have lost 12 dress sizes and over 10 inches off my waist. My hair has taken a hit though but it is not due to the ketones. I feel absolutely wonderful and these results have a few of my friends and family now taking these pills. They really seem to kill carb craving without nasty side effects many other weight loss pills seem to come with.
on January 2, 2013
I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone that is trying to lose weight!!
I've been taking Green Web's Raspberry Ketones for about 4 months now, and am currently on my third bottle. Went a couple weeks without any, and this CONFIRMED for me just how much of a difference the ketones make! I was ALWAYS hungry, and lacked the energy & motivation to exercise that i had BEEN experiencing while taking them!
They help curb my appetite (big time!) and keep me energized throughout the day.
Feels like the ketones naturally CHOP UP all the fat cells and it all just falls right off with exercise.
Factoring this product into my diet has made a huge difference in the rate that i am losing weight.
Amazing, all natural diet boost. Couldn't be happier!
on September 25, 2012
Beware. There are many fake reviews on Amazon of this product. Can tell by the minimal amount of info, broken English, and this is their only review. More importantly, click on "See My Other Reviews" and you will see that there are many, many other reviewers with the same pattern: 5 stars, reviewed this product the same day or within days of each other, reviewed many of the same products, minimal info for all the reviews. Hopefully these unethical marketers are paying alot for this crappy writing. It's a shame since these scams will eventually be the downfall of Amazon when we no longer can rely on them to be from honest reviewers.
33 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2012
I love using this product. I have gone down 3 pants sizes, and 21 pounds in 13 weeks. Most of this is extra fat around the belly and hips. With proper diet, sleep and "honest" exercise ( not convincing yourself you work hard, but actually working hard and making your workout count) I have really changed the shape of my body. This is a great product that REALLY works when used with a healthy weight loss- body toning program.
on August 2, 2015
Only took for a couple of weeks. No difference. Fortunately, I discovered important information pertaining to potency. According to reviews and research as well as users. Evidently not all brands offer same quality and/or disclose fillers. Studies discovered many other ingredients in some of the brands. Not worth the risk. Disposed of it. money lost.
on July 23, 2012
I have been using this product since January of this year, and it has been very, very helpful. As of this date I have lost 40 lbs. and counting. I am no longer on blood pressure medication or cholesterol medication. Yes, of course exercise and portion control are the key to weight loss, but Sunday nights and most evenings are very difficult for me to control my eating. This supplement has been a real God send to help control the "crazy night desire" to pig out!!! I will continue to use this product until I feel I have a real handle on my weight control, but for now, I will continue to order until the cow's come home!!! My friend loves this product too!
The company has speedy delivery, which is very helpful and that goes a long, long way for me....Love this product!!!
on March 12, 2012
This product has been a great asset to my weight loss endeavor. It has done 2 things for me: given me more energy and stopped (completely) my empty cravings. I am still excercising and eating a balanced diet but I am not battling eating when I am not really hungry. In fact, I have been forcing myself to eat snacks so I can make sure I am getting 1200 calories a day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an all natural supplement to help them meet their weight goals. I have been using this for a week and I have lost 3 lbs so far. I cannot stress how nice it is to not want to raid the vending maching and sabotage myself all day long.
on August 28, 2012
i like to note that i do exercise and watch what i eat, but could not lose any weight. came across raspberry ketones and gave it a try. within the first week i lost 10 pounds. however, i did not lose any more weight. it has been six months and i still have not gain the weight back. i would not consider myself over weight, but was 20 lbs over my BMI. the raspberry ketones capsules did help me lose weight in my belly. i just wish it would have continue to work. i had no side effects. 10 lbs lighter and i do recommend raspberry ketones.
on May 11, 2012
Ok, so I have just started a weight loss journey. There is no magical pill or secret cure for weight loss, if there were, there wouldn't be many over weight people left. With that being said, I began counting calories, with the help of the My Fitness Pal app. This helped me lose close to 15 lbs in 3 weeks!! I was amazed! After those three weeks I had hit a plateau and needed a boost to continue my weight loss. That's where these pills come in. They don't give me an energy boost, as other reviewers have noted, but they DEFINITELY curb my appetite. I eat significantly less when I take these and feel full faster. I took a single pill twice a day for three days when I started and now I take 2 pills twice a day. I am very happy that they do not have crazy side effects and don't give me jitters. I will definitely try again to help me reach my weight goals.

I should also mention that my weight loss was primarily from counting calories, as I was hardly working out. Bottom line, these are not magical pills that will help you shed pounds. You have to put in some effort, and these pills will help you along the way. Don't expect a miracle people!
on March 8, 2013
I just started taking it 2 weeks ago. I haven't seen a huge weight loss but I haven't gained any weight either. I've taken other raspberry ketones before and I've noticed that this brand doesn't make me burp up raspberry flavor after I take it. I like that is a high mg. And also a plus that it has green tea in it so I don't have to take a separate pill for that. I will purchase this again. Thanks!