5.0 out of 5 stars Love the GreenPans!!
Published 22 months ago by kimberly ann leitermann

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY
Published on November 26, 2012 by Jason F. Ruimerman

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the GreenPans!!, February 3, 2013
This review is from: GreenPan San Francisco 10 Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen)
I absolutely love my GreenPans!!! I have had several for the last couple of years and they still look great. My husband purchased this set for me for Christmas, so I could dispose of all those nasty pans that I have been wanting to replace. I have followed the instructions on how to use them and so far they have worked well! Easy to use, easy to clean up! I would highly recommend these to anyone!!! Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this set!, April 6, 2012
This review is from: GreenPan San Francisco 10 Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen)
I needed new pots pans and wanted to find some that were eco-friendly but also durable. So, I did a lot of online research and decided on this set, part of GreenPan's professional series. I'm so glad I chose them. Love them! They cook evenly and clean up incredibly easily. I'm taking good care of them, too, washing only with a soft cloth and I never put them in the dishwasher. I've had them for just six weeks, but so far they are great. I like them so much that I've already purchased the covered wok and 1-qt saucepan with pour spouts. I'm not sure why the price is so much higher now than when I purchased my set (new, for $367), but now I'm really glad I got them when I did.

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY, November 26, 2012
This review is from: GreenPan San Francisco 10 Piece Cookware Set (Kitchen)
What a waste of money! Dont try cooking something as simple as an egg in these pans. They stick! Like ever other bit of food you put in them. This is my second set and I cant wait to get rid of them. I would have been better off getting a cheap set of pans every year then spend the money on this set. Please do yourself a favor and dont get stuck with large paper weights. I hope this was helpful.