Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 13, 2010 10:28:45 PM PST
W. Lopez says:
Anyone else have issues with voice mail being full and this company sending expired product. Got my product yesterday took it and then realized it expired on 10/10. Cant get a hold of them at all. I better not get sick!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 10, 2011 4:44:07 PM PST
well isnt that wonderful... my hcg drops took 2 wks not 3 days to arrive and they have 16%ethenol alcohol in them and they were supposed to be pure hcg drops no alcohol.

Posted on Jan 10, 2011 4:48:05 PM PST
oh and no where on the bottle or the address label at all is this dr's name, a dr simeon... i am NOT IMPRESSED with internet scams or false representation. if i dont "magically" receive the real thing im going to internet fraud posts on all 6 of my accounts across the world wide web im mearly bringing in a disability check and i spent money here because my own dr said it was the best and cheapest way to try this diet plan and I GOT HAD ty so very much...

Posted on Jan 11, 2011 10:37:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 11, 2011 10:38:58 PM PST
Soriea says:
I believe all the Homeopathic drops have Alcohol. Real HCG are Pharmacy Grade. There are a few places you can get it but its from over seas. Join the HCG diet group on Yahoo groups to learn where the legit sellers are.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2011 9:28:34 AM PDT
G. Brown says:
I also had a bottle with a old date but they work great...but now they have a new product with alochol and its ok

Posted on May 10, 2011 6:44:08 AM PDT
Rita Shelton says:
It took 9 days to arrive after I paid to have the shipping expedited..They did refund me 10.00 of the shipping. I just started the product today..not sure about this alcohol level. Does the REAL HCG have alcohol?

In reply to an earlier post on May 10, 2011 6:47:29 AM PDT
Rita Shelton says:
Same issue with me..How have they worked for you overall?

Posted on May 14, 2011 2:29:05 PM PDT
I did two 62day rounds using HHCG from Speedy Health Supplements and then the one from Greenweb, because they were cheaper.
I lost 57lbs, got rid of high blood pressure, thyroid trouble and high cholesterol.
Stabilized fine with a few correction days here and there. Wearing a loose size 10 down from a too tight 16.

Posted on Jun 15, 2011 11:46:46 AM PDT
I had NO problem whatsoever with the Greenweb drops. A little sharp taste, almost "spicy" if you will. Down 16 lbs after Round 1. Will start round 2 in July

Posted on Aug 17, 2011 9:22:20 AM PDT
Does anyone know if this product is FDA approved?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2011 9:03:26 AM PDT
Yes...my drops were not the pure hcg drops I purchased this winter..

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2011 9:08:38 AM PDT
Yes...my drops were not the pure hcg drops I purchased this winter..

Posted on Sep 30, 2011 3:32:38 PM PDT
scam scam!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not order from this company!!! they sent a totally different product from what i ordered. the material that was stated would come with it did not!! there was not even an invoice sent along with my package. the number that they give you to call is disconnected and emails are ignored!! i ordered hcg drops but hcg is not even listed as the main ingredient. it is not the product that i ordered and this company is a rip off.

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 9:08:35 AM PST
R. Grant says:
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! I ordered HTC Drops and paid for expedited shipping. 12 days later I got "Homeopatic Weight Loss Drops" with the explanation (upon my email) that they have simply changed the label. This despite the fact the feature both on the website photos and the ingredients are TOTALLY different ... Humm. The delay in shipping was explained by the product being out of stock, this despite another employee stating there had been no lapse in inventory. If it's not a scam, it AWFUL business and absolutely irresponsible in every way. GO TO THE HTC DROPS.COM for a much more professional response.

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 7:37:13 PM PST
Ldough says:
Took 3 weeks to arrive! I used a pregnancy test to get hcg results from product. Test was negative! No hcg? If we go on a 500 calorie diet, with hcg, our heart will not be affected. However, do the 500 calorie with no hcg! Devastating body results. If this product is not real.....HUGE.lawsuit on its way!

Posted on Mar 10, 2012 2:03:50 PM PST
brennan89 says:
That is the BORN ON date, people! Come on, use your brains. This stuff works. I lost the first 40lbs with this stuff, 130lbs altogether after going vegan. High-carb, low-fat diets are what help you lose weight. I was stupid to take the easy way out and to try this junk. Of course you lose weight. IT'S NO OR LOW-FAT! The fat you eat is the fat you wear. Take the fat out of your diet and the glucose (from carbs) can digest properly and efficiently, giving you the energy you need; without being stored as fat. Once you add the animal products, margarine, oils, etc., it turns into FAT-STORING food, not fat-burning. The Mcdougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss changed my life! I am healthier, happier, and eat more carbs than ever before. And I do not have diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, high cholesterol or any of that other junk you get from high-fat, low-carb diets. (a.k.a. Atkins). wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=wSESlFlS7pU.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 2:05:10 PM PST
brennan89 says:
HCG will not show up on a home pregnancy test!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 2:06:29 PM PST
brennan89 says:
That is the BORN ON date, not expiration date!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2012 2:06:40 PM PST
brennan89 says:
That is the BORN ON date, not expiration date!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 8:22:39 PM PDT
Which drops did you order that worked??

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 5:31:03 AM PDT
Ldough says:
I did HCG, in 2009, through a doctor's office. I did shots and lost 36lbs in 40 days. I felt a great success. I kept it off for 2 years. In 2011 15 lbs snuck back on. I ordered the Greenweb drops, which took over 5 frustrating weeks to arrive. I tried the drops and exact hcg diet. In 3 weeks the only success I had was starvation and 5 lbs. I am sure the 5 lbs was due to starvation! 2 weeks after I quit the Greenweb drops I gained 10 lbs back! 2 weeks ago I went back to doctor for shots. In 8 days I have lost 9 lbs!!!!! 16 more to go.... I KNOW I will reach my goal. I hope this helps.... Greenweb is not real HCG... 2 other friends were not successful with it either....

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 4:42:56 PM PDT
wow so many neg comments here! honestly guys...this may not be the real HCG that Dr. Siemmons provides, but trust me, follow the protocol from Dr. Siemmons (EXACTLY...NO CHEATING)...& you will get the results. Look, i did it last year weighing 160lbs...i did it for a month an got down to 139lbs. I got super excited and right away i began eating like i used too...yes i gained my weight twice as much...why?! BECAUSE I WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT FOLLOW OR EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF EVERY PHASE(there are 4). So this year i decided to give it another try...and i've followed every phase provided...going on my m4th...dont give up...DONT CHEAT...follow the diet and you should be fine with these drops. I've ordered like 5 bottles from this website and it arrives no longer then 1 week. IVE LOST 25 LBS SO FAR....TEN MORE TO GO! good luck everyone! :D
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Search Customer Discussions