Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.43 shipping
GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
|Price:||$29.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.01 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, easy to use design, only 5.2 lbs. Please adhere to the power cord chart found in the operator manual.
- 13-inch cut path with .065 dual line auto-feed and adjustable auxiliary handle
- Electric start gets you going within seconds, no gas hassle
- Trimmer of choice for small to medium size yards. Power cord not included.
- Compatible GreenWorks Replacement Spool, Model 29082. Watch the video on detail page to help you use and set up the trimmer.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: GreenWorks 21212 4Amp 13-Inch Corded String Trimmer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Voltage||120 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts||Information not provided|
|Item Weight||7 pounds||4.5 pounds||7.04 pounds||6.3 pounds|
|Size||4 Amp, 13" Cutting Path||46.8" L x 10.2" W x 5.1" H||14.5"||Corded Trimmer|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Size: 4 Amp, 13" Cutting Path
From the Manufacturer
|GreenWorks DigiPro Brushless G-MAX 40V Li-Ion String Trimmer||GreenWorks 40V Li-Ion String Trimmer||GreenWorks 24V Li-Ion String Trimmer||GreenWorks 20V Li-Ion String Trimmer||GreenWorks 5.5Amp Corded String Trimmer||GreenWorks 10Amp Corded String Trimmer|
|Model with Battery||21362||21302||21342||21262||21272||21142|
|Model without Battery||2100202||21332||2100302||21312||NA/Corded Electric||NA/Corded Electric|
|Voltage/Amp||40V Li-Ion||40V Li-Ion||24V Li-ion||20V Li-Ion||5.5 Amp Corded||10 Amp Corded|
|Trigger Speed||Variable Speed||Variable Speed||Single Speed||Single Speed||Single Speed||Single Speed|
|Head Type||Bump Feed||Auto-Feed||Auto-Feed||Auto-Feed||Auto-Feed||Bump Feed|
|Replacement Line||29092 & 29252||29092 & 29252||29092 & 29252||29082 & 29242||29622|
|Compatible Battery||29262 & 29472||29462 & 29472||29842 & 29852||29332|
Top Customer Reviews
I replaced a 15 inch Weedeater with the 13 inch Greenworks trimmer. I got about 60 uses out of the Weedeather before it ceased to function. It was too large and too heavy and bulky for my yard where I have a lot of fences and landscaping rocks to trim around. The fact that the trimmer has TWO trim lines is also very important because the string lasts longer and the two lines cut about twice as fast.
The Weedeater's string advance system never worked well - had to turn the unit over and pull out the string by hand. BUT THE GREENWORKS TRIMMER LINE ADVANCE ACTUALLY WORKS!!! Just release the ON trigger for two seconds and it advances automatically (you will hear it click). I wear the the strings down really fast trimming around rocks, so I have to click it off and on several times to get the string out to full length, but that takes about 5 seconds. I think the unit will not use (waste) as much string as the Weedeater. The 4 amp motor has sufficient power for fast trimming.
The unit was double boxed for shipping. It has an adjustable length handle, which is still a bit short for someone who is 6'4", but it works well. It was very easy to assemble - about 10 minutes. I would estimate it cut my trim time from 1.5 hours to about 45 minutes.
It would be great if Amazon also carried the refill spools of line.
|Length: 2:53 Mins|
*****Update 09/22/2012 *****
Having used the trimmer for a while, I stand by my comments about its power(It Rips)and ease of use. It "taps" out string well and the original string had lasted up to my last use. I got a shoulder strap which makes it much easier to hold for long periods.Read more ›
I am biased coming from a gas trimmer that has attachments for blower and edger.
1) It starts right away and just keeps working till you turn it off. Power is less than my gas trimmer but worth it to just have an instant on.
2) The shaft is short. It adjusts but from super small to short. I am 6'1" and wish it extended some more. I read the other review of the taller guy who said it was fine... perhaps I will get use to it... but 1st impression.. it is short!
3) I could not figure out the auto line advancement. I ended up manually advancing it with the button on the bottom of the spool. I have read releasing the button and starting again advances the line.. but it occasionally seems to not work and I manually push the button on the bottom.
4) No extra line. I am going to go ahead and order more line right now.... not a new spool since that is $16 for a back of 3 (Greenworks 29242 3-Pack Replacement Trimmer Line Spool for 21052 and 21212). These spools are out of stock anyways! FYI: The line has to be 0.65in diameter. I will order this for $7: Weed Eater 952701594 0.065-Inch-by-200-Foot Bulk Round String Trimmer Line
FYI - The spool is 2 lines... not the single line spool for different models.
5) Edging: Rotating the unit to edge with the guard extended is odd. I need to be on the opposite side of where I normally edge. I need to be on the grass facing the curb. That is the only way to handle it to cut along the concrete edge... the guide is not designed to rest on the concrete either.. to run along... you have to drag the guard into a channel you create with the line.
6) The Cord: The balance between instant power vs freedom is a fine line.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
no lie, the first time i started it up one of the eyes the line feeds through flew out never to be seen again and no later than 5 minutes later the thing started to smoke and burnt... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
HOLY CRAP! BZZZZZZZZZVVVVVVSSZZZZZZZZKKKTKTKTKTears up weeds like nobody's business. Follow everyone's advise and get a different head. Replacing it is a snap. Read morePublished 5 days ago by J. Bol
I love it, my only issue with it is that the cord gets pulled out a little too easily.Published 10 days ago by Brianna Nash
Bought our first house and so had to get all the lawn equipment. I worried that buying such a cheap weed whacker would be mean it would be poor quality but it did well the whole... Read morePublished 11 days ago by whataryder