The Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Snow Thrower is an easy-to-use alternative to gas-powered snow throwers. Using a 12 amp motor, it clears a 20-inch path in snow up to 10 inches deep, and discharges snow up to 20 feet away. You can discharge snow in any direction with the 180-degree directional chute. An adjustable handle, 6-inch radial wheels, and a cord lock make this tool easy to use. This electric snow thrower does not put out carbon emissions.
|20-Inch 12 Amp |
Electric Snow Thrower
At a Glance:
- Clears a 20-inch path in snow up to 10 inches deep
- Discharges snow up to 20 feet
- Adjustable, ergonomic design for comfort and safety
- Electric motor puts out no carbon emissions
- Four-year warranty for normal home use
Powerful Snow Clearing Action
Electric snow thrower clears a 20-inch path in snow up to 10 inches deep. View larger.
Using a 12 amp motor, the thrower clears a 20-inch path in snow up to 10 inches deep. It throws snow up to 20 feet away. A 180-degree directional chute allows you to direct the snow discharge wherever you'd like. The 6-inch radial wheels help you move easily through the snow.
Electric Thrower is Safe and Easy to Use
This snow thrower weighs 37 pounds. Because it's electric, there'll be no more wearing out your arm on a pull cord. Simply flip the switch and it turns on instantly.
Adjustable, Ergonomic Design
The snow thrower's adjustable rubber grip handle bar allows users to set its height at one of three positions to provide comfort, effectiveness, and safety. A cord lock holds the extension cord securely in place, so that you don't have to worry about the cord getting in the way.
Environmentally Sound Tool
This electric snow thrower will save you money even as it helps preserve the environment. It does not release carbon emissions, making for an machine.
This Greenworks snow thrower is covered by a four-year warranty for normal home use.
What's in the Box
Snow thrower, discharge directional control, chute deflector, owner's manual, some assembly required.
Electric snow thrower designed for comfort and easy operation. view larger
Within reach, the directional handle offers more control and better maneuvering when guiding snow.
6-inch wheels ensure effortless maneuverability.
Greenworks 26032 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Snow Thrower
The dependable design of this Greenworks 20-inch 12 amp electric snow thrower will not let you down. With a clearing path of 20 inches and an 18-inch impeller, the snow thrower provides all the power you need to get the job done quickly and more efficiently. The thrower's adjustable chute and 6-inch rear wheels provide easier mobility for better control while the rubber molded steel auger breaks through hard snow and discharges up to 25 feet away.
- Directional discharge crank provides efficient throw control and throw distance offering a 180 degree turning radius
- Large 6 inch wheel design for ease of use
- Rubber molded steel blade ensures the best clearing ability and durability
Features and Benefits
- Using a 12 amp motor, this Greenworks snow thrower discharges as far as 20 feet away and clears up to 850 pounds of snow per minute--a perfect alternative to bulky gas models
- Clearing width of 20 inches ensures job is done quickly and efficiently
- Clearing depth of 10 inches makes clearing harsh snow storms easy to do, getting right down to the sidewalk
Safe and Easy to Use
- Weighing just 35 pounds, this snow thrower is lightweight compared to its gas counterparts and features a simple one-touch start button, safety cord lock, and 6-inch wheels for easier mobility and handling control
Adjustable Ergonomic Design
- The snow thrower's adjustable rubber grip handle allows users to set its height at one of three positions for increased comfort, effectiveness, and safety with a maximum height of 38 inches
- Zero carbon footprint in the yard unlike its gas-powered competitors for the environmentally conscious
- Greenworks stands by their products with a four-year warranty on all equipment
What's in the Box?
- Snow thrower, chute, owner's manual (minimal assembly required)
GreenWorks Snow Thrower Comparison
| || |
12" Snow Shovel
16" Snow Thrower
20" Snow Thrower
|Model ||26012 ||26022 ||26032 |
|Power ||Electric ||Electric ||Electric |
|Motor ||9 Amp ||10 Amp ||12 Amp |
|Weight ||14.5 lbs ||25.6 lbs ||35 lbs |
|Total Height ||50" ||38-1/4" ||38" |
|Clearing Width ||12" ||16" ||20" |
|Clearing Depth ||4" ||6" ||10" |
|Capacity/Minute ||Up to 300 lbs ||Up to 600 lbs || Up to 850 lbs |
|Impeller Size ||10" ||14" ||18" |
|RPM/Blade Speed ||Up to 2600 RPM/Blade Speed ||Up to 2600 RPM/Blade Speed ||Up to 1800 RPM/Blade Speed |
|Discharge Distance ||Up to 20' ||Up to 25' ||Up to 25' |
|Chute Control/Turning Radius ||NA ||Handle Rotation/60 degrees ||Handle Rotation/180 degrees |
|Intake Range/Intake Height ||4" ||6" ||10" |
|Blade Material ||Plastic (Polyethylene) ||Plastic (Polyethylene) ||Steel with rubber mold |
|Number of Stages ||Single ||Single ||Single |
|Wheel Size ||NA ||6" ||6" |
|Adjustable Handle ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Forward Speeds/Reverse Speeds ||No ||No ||No |
|Deflector ||No ||No ||No |
|Safety Lock ||Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|Certifications ||CSA ||CSA ||CSA |
|Warranty ||4 Years ||4 Years ||4 Years |
|Recommended Use ||Small Yards, Driveways and Walkways ||Small- to Medium-Size Yards, Driveways and Walkways ||Small- to Medium-Size Yards, Driveways and Walkways |
|Additional Innovative Features and Benefits ||Cord lock feature prevents any accidental disconnection; ergonomic handle for easy maneuvering around narrow driveways and walkways ||Large 6-inch rear wheel design for ease of use; directional control crank provides efficient throw control and better throw distance ||Large 6-inch rear wheel design for ease of use; directional control crank provides efficient throw control and better throw distance |
|Additional Accessories ||NA ||NA ||NA |
Powered by innovation, Greenworks Tools focuses on premium power, high performance, quality easy-to-use design, and sustainable lawn-care tools. You will find their line of products offer longer battery run-time, longer battery life, and higher performance--changing the standards of lawn tools. Committed to zero carbon footprint in the yard, their battery- and electric-powered Greenworks Tools are the reliable and performance-enhanced alternatives to gas-powered lawn-care products. Greenworks design their tools to have the quality you depend on, the ease of use it is meant to have, and the range of premium power to meet your expectations without the hassle of spilling gas, extension cords, or emitting hazardous gas into the ozone.