Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 5, 2007
I received this organizer as a gift after having put it on my amazon wishlist. While it does come with a fair number of dividers and labels, the plastic container itself is cheap. The lid is not secure and it gaps at all of the seams. Does it hold cards? Yes. Is it worth the price? Absolutely not. This is a dollar store item at best.
on November 3, 2010
Wow I did not have any idea how cheap this product was; maybe I didn't read well enough. It is made of flimsy plastic that you have to lock together with small tabs - however put too much in the box and the bottom will fall out and you will have all your cards on the ground. I speak from experience and I only have around 15 or so cards in it. This will work until I get a real box for the same reason.
on January 24, 2006
I have been using 2 of these for the past year. I purchase cards in advance and keep certain types on hand. It is easy to use and so convenient. I love it. CPC
on January 2, 2013
Not worth the money I spent on it -- because of pics posted by another purchaser, I thought this unit was going to be similar to the Hallmark card organizer I have. Wrong! This is a cheapy little plastic unit not big enough for one year's worth of cards. I do not recommend.
on November 25, 2008
I have a habit of buying greeting cards that I think are cute, whether I plan on using them or not. So when I looked for a greeting card organizer I wanted something lightweight that would hold a lot of cards. This delivered. It's very easy to assemble and disassemble and comes with very helpful dividers and labels for organization. It has definitely helped me with my card organization, I have no complaints!