Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Greetings from the Author!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 12, 2011 11:04:56 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 12, 2011 11:08:15 AM PDT
Sara M says:
Hi,

Thank you for checking out this book. I am hoping to raise a lot of money for animal shelters, so please purchase a copy today! I love connecting with my fellow animal-lovers, so I'd love to hear from you via this blog. Please send me your questions and comments.

I will be updating my Facebook page periodically to share my progress with you, i.e., letting you know how much money I'm able to donate. I'll update this discussion, as well.

Happy reading!
Sara McGaughy

Posted on Oct 17, 2011 7:05:53 PM PDT
Sara M says:
Thanks to everyone who had already purchased a copy (or copies) of Matilda Mae! I'd love to know what made you decide to purchase it. If you thought about buying a copy but didn't, I'd love to learn about why you decided against it. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 1:39:51 PM PST
Sara M says:
Thanks to everyone who has purchased this book! I just sent a check to the Wisconsin Humane Society (where the original Matilda Mae was adopted) and to PAWS-Chicago. Please spread the word about this book!

Posted on Dec 22, 2011 1:37:28 PM PST
Sara M says:
Please check out my brand new blog:

www.saramcgaughy.blogspot.com

Happy Holidays!

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 9:08:35 AM PST
Sara M says:
Thank you to everyone who purchased a copy of "Matilda Mae" during the holidays. As a result, I was able to send a nice check to The Wisconsin Humane Society last week!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 12, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Matilda Mae: The Dog Who Needed a Name
Matilda Mae: The Dog Who Needed a Name by Sara McGaughy (Paperback - September 8, 2011)
4.5 out of 5 stars (4)