Reaper 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Sam and his friends seek their first soul, an arsonist who has returned.
2. Charged Sam uses a remote-controlled monster truck to capture an escaped soul.
3. Magic Sam must catch the soul of a disgruntled magician who is killing people.
4. All Mine Andi meets a new guy who encourages her to quit the Work Bench.
5. What About Blob? The trio discovers that an escaped soul was the head of a chemical company.
6. Leon The devil gives Sam an extra-hard assignment to make himself feel better.
7. Love, Bullets and Blacktop Sam must trap a thrill-seeking couple who engineer fatal car-crashes.
8. The Cop Sam discovers that the devil is setting him up.
9. Ashes to Ashes Sam does plumbing work for the devil's girlfriend.
10. Cash Out The latest escaped soul is a bank robber who tries to collect cash he hid.
11. Hungry for Fame Sam tries to stop a musician from selling his soul to the devil.
12. Unseen Strange things happen when Sam is around Cady.
13. Acid Queen Sam panics when he finds out that an escaped soul plans to kill Andi.
14. Rebellion Steve and Tony want to trap the Devil so other demons can destroy him.
15. Coming to Grips Andi sees Sam behead a demon and threatens to go to the cops.
16. Greg, Schmeg Sam discovers that Andi's ex-boyfriend sold his soul to the devil.
17. The Leak The Devil gets Sam to find out who is responsible for creating the leak.
18. Cancun A demon revolution targets Sam.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Adventure, Comedy|
|Starring||Bret Harrison, Tyler Labine|
|Supporting actors||Rick Gonzalez, Missy Peregrym, Ray Wise, Andrew Airlie, Valarie Rae Miller, Donavon Stinson, Lucy Davis, Jeff Kober, Kandyse McClure, Colby Johannson, Christine Willes|
|Producers||Chris Black, Tara Butters, Chris Dingess, Kevin Etten, Michele Fazekas, Joseph Patrick Finn, Mark Gordon, Kevin Murphy, Jason Parks, Thomas Schnauz, Deborah Spera, Tom Spezialy, Jeff Vlaming|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
My husband and I watch season 1 & 2 over and over. This show is SO GOOD it's hilarious to watch, but keep it mind it was cancelled so you never get your ending!Published 1 month ago by Lyndsey Y Darwin-Spooner
i really liked this show it was humorous well written and the actors were great also.Published 1 month ago by Mark
The series is great and I was thrilled to find season 1 on DVD, Until I saw the $100 New price tag! Thankfully I found season 1 and 2 on iTunes for 19. Read morePublished 2 months ago by John D Wauchek
much like alot of other shows either you get it or you missed the boat. when it was on t.v. nothing else like it(much like my beloved FIREFLY) it could of easily been picked up... Read morePublished 3 months ago by not the hero of canton
Any fan of the brilliant Ray Wise has got to see his wickedly delicious performance as the devil in this underrated series. Read morePublished 5 months ago by The Smoking Pen
Buy this Now!
Buy season 2 while you're at it!
You won't regret it!