Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 13, 2009
I bought this book to supplement the official Gregg Manual. I am extremely pleased with the document. It is a smaller version of the actual manual, and I am able to reference it to answer the majority of my questions. I would strongly encourage those folks using Gregg writing format to purchase this handbook in addition to the actual manual. Great resource!
on September 3, 2014
I have questioned myself, with punctuation for years. No more. This little Book explains things perfectly. No more guessing involved.
This book complements and sheds new light on the actual Manual. It is geared toward the student who needs to get basic information fast. Hat's off to the authors.
on September 24, 2010
I found this little book beneficial when writing business letters. It clarifies and expands upon the Gregg Manual. Thanks.
on September 20, 2010
Was disappointed in the book - says it's a supplement to The Gregg Reference Manual but it was just a quick guide. Not worth the additional expense.
on January 13, 2016
Terrific seller. Thanks!
on December 20, 2012
Not totally necessary but I can see how it would be usefull. Makes a good supliment to the actual manual.
on December 9, 2014
Disappointingly simple ... was hoping for some additional detail. Get the big book if you need much information.
on December 12, 2009
I expected something along the lines of the Gregg Reference Manual 7th Edition. I'm interested in the changes to the use of English in wordprocessed documents being scanned into company or Internet databases. For instance, is it proper to use slants like: word/word or word / word? Nothing like this was discussed.

I did not want a booklet. I wanted a real manual. This booklet is more in line with a quick reference used by anyone from elementary age up.

Since I ordered "used" book, I was not suspicious of the price. Should have known better!
on June 13, 2009