Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2014
This show is definitely unique and enjoyable. There is a story here for the protagonist and at the same time the viewer themselves. It will pick at your mind make you think about your own situations in your ordinary or not so ordinary lives and make you pause to reflect upon the. I am very happy to know that these are available on dvd.
on May 19, 2012
I truly enjoyed the ride Gregory Horror Show has taken me on. I believe no fan will be disappointed with the finale of this cult classic.

This DVD also contains the last episodes of the Bloody Karte series starring Catherine, which is also enjoyable.
on May 4, 2012
If you like Japanese anime/cgi horror you'll love these movies. I bought the first part thinking i knew what it was about. I was wrong it's some of the weirdest&creepyest stuff i've ever watched i was plesantly surprised!!!
on May 28, 2013
i got the dvd, and dvd case in good quality. the case could have been better if i must say.