Operating at 1/4 HP and a maximum of 25,000 RPM, the MR368 is versatile tool that is only limited by the attachments available for a standard 1/4" collet.
Built with the same standards as Grex's 105° angled tools, so you can expect the same great performance from this inline tool.
Perfect for deburring, cleaning, polishing, grinding of various materials and in the use of rust or material removal. Optional 1/8" collet (#34054) for adapting to other tools available. Imported
- Maximum power with 25,000 RPM and 1/4 HP.
- Ergonomic housing with thermal isolator for continual usage.
- Santoprene Grip for superior comfort with a variety of applications.
- Lightweight and compact design to prevent fatigue from prolong use.
- Precision milled hardened steel gears for smooth operation.
- Ball bearing motor and output for smooth running and long life.
- Easy to install attachments prevents discontinuations in work.
Dimensions: 6.2"L (15.7cm)
Weight: 0.83 lbs. (0.38 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 bars)
Free Speed: 25,000 RPM
Air Consumption: 10 SCFM
Horse Power: 1/4
Collet Size: 1/4" (6mm)
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Includes: Die Grinder; 1/4" collet: male airline coupler; wrenches; and lubricant.
From the Manufacturer
Operating at 1/4 HP and a maximum of 25,000 RPM, the GREX MR368 is powerful enough for your grinding needs, while requiring only 2.2 SCFM of air consumption. Built with the same standards as our 105° angled tools, you can expect the same great performance from this inline tool.