This is without doubt the most remarkable book I have read on the subject. This is the first time anyone has sensibly answered the questions that have always troubled me about the phenomenon. What do the Greys want with us in the first place? Why do they need to abduct so many and on a continual basis? What are they and how did they come to be?

Nigel Kerner...
Published on February 2, 2010 by Ray Palmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Vast majority of book has nothing to do with the title
Published on July 25, 2010 by Macdon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for the open minded readers looking for answers,Scientist or philosopher., February 2, 2010
This review is from: Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls: The Conspiracy to Genetically Tamper with Humanity (Paperback)

Nigel Kerner agrees with Sitchin, Von Daniken and all the others who believe the Old Testament God may well have originated from a spaceship. But unlike these authors he has what I think is a realistic hypothesis of their purpose with humanity. I have always been very incredulous about Sitchin's and Bramley's ideas that the aliens genetically bred humanity to provide labourers for themselves. Even with our technology which is primitive relative to theirs, mechanisation is taking over from human labour.

In contrast Kerner's thesis about the Grey aliens purpose with mankind is haltingly simple and logical, that is one of the reasons why it is so plausible. He offers evidence to support his theories both from abduction accounts and from recent scientific research in quantum physics and biology. There are myriad theories out there about this whole question and I believe I have probably read most of them. As I said, all my life I have been obsessed with looking for the hows, whys and wherefores of our existence and nowhere have I come across a resolution to it all as complete and as well put together as this. This book will test your patience and the dexterity of your mind. But if you really are serious about sorting out the plet hora of confusion, obfuscation and just the simple stream of information coming at you, not just on the UFO business but more pertinently on the various interfaces between science and religion , you will find one hell of a starting point in this book.

Kerner's thesis also justifies the existence of a very different God to the OT variety, a God demonstrated by Jesus but disregarded by most Christians in favour of the Old Testament version. An implicate God that is the infinite centre of perfection described in Buddhism and implied by quantum physics. It is a natural connection to that state of perfection that this writer says the aliens are missing and that is why they are fascinated with us because we have that connection, a Soul in other words. These alien visitors are artificial creations, probes sent out by technologically advanced civilisations to explore hostile environments and warn their creators of threat.
Kerner offers a good deal of evidence from Gnostic texts to suggest that Jesus warned his apostles of the threat posed by the alien phenomenon. There is evidence he presents from the recently found Gospel of Judas that seems to imply that Jesus told Judas his biological line was genetically intercepted.

All in all I can't recommend this book highly enough to the serious minded reader. Scientist or philosopher, if you can hitch up your prejudices for a moment and I for one know how difficult this is , and give this a go you'll find this book a very interesting read at the very least and one that might inspire you to take these ideas further. It provides not just the most terrifying warning of our predicament as a species but it also gives us a deeply realistic look at the marvellous alternative that awaits those who heed this warning. It's life transforming stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Vast majority of book has nothing to do with the title, July 25, 2010
This book is atrocious, one of the worst books I've ever read, but I read it in order to post a truthful review here. For about 1 to 5 pages out of 432 does it address the subject of the title. The rest is a metaphysical incoherent rambling without any proof whatsoever and judicious use of the Darwinist's favourite statements, "Could it be perhaps...", "Is it possible that...". It even doesn't explain why a robotic grey alien would want to have a soul, if it's just a robot? How would it know what a soul is? The author also has the audacity to have a glossary of terms for concepts like a soul. I thought we already had a word for soul?

Then there is the tremendous anti white-Caucasian (as he calls them) racism in the book where he believes white-Caucasian superior technology and at times wanton cruelty is because of grey alien genetic manipulation (IMO, white skin is no proof of this!). He names anyone and anyone that was historically significant - Greeks, Italians, Spanish Portuguese, French, German, British and Dutch and so on. Let me remind the author of a few facts. The Asiatic Mongols, Asiatic Huns, Asiatic Ottoman Turks were amongst the cruellest people in all of human history. The Asiatic Japanese had a 27% mortality rate compared to a 4% for those "nasty Germans" (he mentions them more than once) in their respective POW camps. Of course we then have the amazing institutionalised racism of the Indian caste system. Other facts that escape the author include, the massacres of Rwanda and other African countries the fact that the Incas had an oppressive empire greater than Rome's when the Spanish came, the fact that eight waves of succeeding Australian aboriginals wiped out the preceding one escapes the author too, when chastising Caucasians for their treatment of aboriginals. Maybe the author should move from central England and go and live in a place where there are no "evil white-Caucasians", but nah, I bet not?

Throughout the book, the author offers no proof, even whistleblowers or witnesses would have been something, of any of the preposterous assertions he's formulated. The editor should not have allowed this book into print. I'll be more wary of their books from now on.

I don't know where the 4-5 star reviews came from, I really don't?

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, February 9, 2011
It has been discussed by reviewers, and the Author that this book is mis-titled. Yes, it does go into the reasons of Grey Alien tampering with us, however, it goes very deep into the reasons of why WE are here. I don't think I have ever read a book that explained the beginning of our cosmology better than this Author.

The illustrative plates in this book are beautiful to look at and the insight that they provide is excellent.

This is a challenging book for the "religious" and I mean this in a good way. Those with an open mind they will find many truth's in this book.

If you are looking for a scientific explanation that is easy to read on this topic you should pick up this book, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Darn Interesting, July 20, 2010
I strongly recommend this book for people who are open minded. This book talks about the beginning of the universe and what was before that and about the biomechanical Grey's intervention with humanity and how they are attempting to get our souls. Of course read this skeptically as you should read anything about the unknown, but Mr. Kerner makes some strong points and if you think it's hogwash then it will be merely an interesting theory at the very least.

What topics to expect:
~ Human Evolution
~ Religions
~ Creation of the Universe and what was before
~ Entropy
~ Souls and soul energy
~ Grey Aliens (of course) and their history
~ Linkages between the Universe of Parts and the Godverse

If you are curious about these topics and want a seriously twisted version of what you are taught in school. Check it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but overlong, March 23, 2010
I might not be as patient as some readers, but this book could have been shortened; it was somewhat repetitive at times. Occasionally it seemed the author did not use a few words such as 'ameliorate' or 'epithet' correctly, but for the most part it was well-edited.

The content of the book was thought-provoking, an interesting synthesis of some hypotheses I'd heard before and some I hadn't. That made it worth the long read for me. Clearly the author is not afraid to think out of the box.

The author makes much of 3-,4-,5-, and 6-hydrogen atom rings. I asked a college chemistry teacher if he had heard of these, and he hadn't. Neither had I.

The book raises the interesting question of whether the offspring of a being with a soul and a being without a soul would itself have a soul.

1.0 out of 5 stars What is this guy talking about?, October 16, 2012
I DO NOT recommend this book! Throughout the whole book, I was basically asking myself, what is this guy talking about? I picked this book up because I have done alot of research into the subject of UFO's, aliens, metaphysics etc. already, and I thought this book would be a useful addition to my research into these subjects. It was not. Although I am completely open to most of what the author is presenting in the book and I in fact find that there is alot of truth to what he is saying, I find his presentation of the subject and his writing to be absolutely confusing and misleading. This book almost gives a bad name to those researcgers and open minds that are seriously trying to open the publics mind to these subjects. The author rambles on about things that really make no sense. He tries too hard to explain the unexplainable. The spirit realm, and "God" is not something that can be explained using common scientific logic and vocabulary. He goes on forever and ever talking about his theories of the origins of the universe and of the spirit and so on and never once stops to explain where he got his theories from. Might as well have pulled them out of thin air. It is a misguided attempt by an intellectual/scientific mind to explain the spiritual world. For anyone actually looking for a comprehensive, well researched, well documented, well presented and easily understandable explanation on the true nature of reality, i highly recommend reading anything written by David Icke. Icke clearly outlines the same topics that Kerner outlines, however, his thoughts are more clearly organized and backed by solid research which is clearly presented throughout his books. The whole time I was reading Kerner's book I was literally asking myself, "What the hell is this guy talking about". DO NOT buy. read at a library or Barnes and Noble first and then decide for yourself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what the title suggests, May 20, 2010
This book is very long and the title is misleading. The subject matter is largely devoted to the author's ideas on various aspects of metaphysics which he relates to the extraterrestrial pheonomenon.

The discussion of 'the greys' and what their intentions might be comprises only a small part of the book and there is no mention of where the author obtained his information. The book is largely speculative, although he has some very interesting ideas. He has authored an earlier book on the greys, which maybe one should read first?

Overall, the book is interesting but way too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want to know the truth?, February 24, 2010
This book is a good start to the truth, infact it only scratches the surface to what has been going on. If you want to know truth then i recommend that you open your hearts and mind even more
and read the founders material, [...]. This will take you further from this excellent book.

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought this book was about aliens. Was I ever wrong., May 15, 2013
I commend the review made by Macdon. I only made it to page 224.
I heard an interview with Nigel Kerner on Coast to Coast AM and was genuinely intrigued.
Had this book not lead me to believe that it was about Grey Aliens I would not be complaining. This book is about alternative beliefs to evolution and physics. He writes about reincarnation, out of body experiences, and his unscientific personal beliefs about how we came to be and where he thinks we are heading as a people.
Since there is only about 5 pages about aliens in the half of the book I read I will sum up his beliefs about aliens for you so you don't have to read through all the rambling.
Nigel Kerner believes that Grey Aliens are robots that want souls. So they are tampering with humanity to create a hybrid in the hopes that they will attain spirituality. There ya go. You don't have to buy the book.
I like the theory! No doubt it is damned interesting and there are some interesting views in the book.
I don't want to be a hater but an appropriate title for the book would of been:
Unsubstantiated ramblings about the metaphysical origins of the universe explained with the overuse of the word 'existential.'

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing. A must read, November 14, 2010
I have read some utterly contradictory reviews about this book and decided to see what the fuss was all about for myself. Expensive one this one but I took the plunge after hearing about the startling ideas this author has come up with from an Oxford graduate friend of mine who had read it cover to cover. This was the secret in explaining the contradictions in the reviews. To understand the ethos of this work you have got to read it cover to cover. I could hardly believe what I was reading. This is singularly the most fantastic work on this phenomenon of the UFO's. A truly stunning work with brilliant concepts that had a sceptic like me utterly convinced that we are in the midst of the most important phenomenon in the world today. Kerner's take on this is compelling. In a master work, juggling mind blowing notions, he manages to convince that we have got the common existential (as he puts it) base of our thinking about the great questions about `who we are,' `what we are' `why the universe is here, all upside down. The great thing is that he does it all with simple reason, taking us through the most complex disciplines of science and tying them up with all the many things that make up our common experience. Essential for most of us who have little knowledge about science. We are taken on a magical ride through the interfaces where science meets religion and philosophy with an intriguing take on what death and life after death might involve. All threads are connected up as we get to the end of the book leaving the reader in awe as to why all this has not been seen and connected up before. The work of a brave mind who has seen that unless you think outside the box you have no chance of seeing anything that gets near the truth. I will give it ten stars. It has changed my whole way of thinking. Every University undergraduate and graduate should have a copy. Their level of philosophical discussion will take a quantum leap if they do. Will put up the profits of pubs too especially the ones that have no restriction on opening and closing hours.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›