4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Grey Red Guitar Comforter Bedding Set Twin
This product is very cute and was a nice addition to my son's room. The comforter is great and I like that it has many different instruments on it. The only thing I would have liked to have known ahead of time is the type of bedskirt it came with. The kind we got does not work with my son's bed frame and I will need to purchase a different one. Other than that, it was a nice product that I am happy with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grey Red Guitar Comforter Bedding Set Twin, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Grey Red Guitar Comforter Bedding Set Twin
I purchased this product as a gift for my Grandson for Christmas. It was requested by his Mom as she was redecorating his room. It looks very nice and I am sure he will be pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bed Set, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Grey Red Guitar Comforter Bedding Set Twin
This set was perfect for my son, and I haven't been able to find anything like this until now. The price was reasonable and it shipped quickly. I am very happy with this purchase. My only "negative" comment would be that there was a horrible smell once we took it out of the package and we had to wash all the items 4 times to get rid of the odor.

Grey Red Guitar Comforter Bedding Set Twin