Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Grey market or US version Which version of D90 is availiable in Amazon..grey market or US version?
asked by Saju Alex Kylm on December 19, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
Did you get an answer?
R. diciacco answered on April 16, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I emailed the retailer to find out, but nothing yet....
K. Capon answered on April 29, 2010

A
Any more word on this? Amazon is selling their D90's at a considerably lower price than B&H and Adorama, so I'm kind of concerned.

Would be really great to get that price on a US version, though.
Ulven answered on May 10, 2010

A
When ever i check, i found amazon price is less than any other seller...so i am little bit curious about that version..
Saju Alex Kylm answered on May 10, 2010

A
On the Nikon USA site, you can print out their list of Authorized Dealers (Amazon.com is on the list):

http://www.nikonusa.com/fileuploads/pdfs/Authorized_Dealers/Nikon_AuthDealers.pdf
L. Martin answered on June 23, 2010

A
I bought mine 5/6/10 at Fumfie for 650' it's 700 now. Still 150 less than Amazon.
Stephen M. Dorman answered on May 23, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Fumfie price is great, however, they are not listed on the Nikon authorized dealers link that is posted. But Fumfie claims their model is USA. What gives?
P. Winters answered on June 30, 2010

A
Are you satisfied with Fumfie and are you confident you received a US model with the warranty? Fumfie isn't on the authorized list. Thanks, I'm debating on pulling the trigger at fumfie.
P. Winters answered on June 30, 2010

A
my camera came ok but without a registration card. I doubt that I,ll do business with them again only because I don't like gray market goods no matter what the price.
Stephen M. Dorman answered on June 30, 2010

A
Amazon insists that they only sell US market product...never, ever a grey market Nikon. Impossible! So they say.
onchoted answered on November 21, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product