5.0 out of 5 stars Love the show, I'd get the third season on dvd
I'm disturbed to see how negative people are giving the reviews of season 3. Granted, they could have done more in depth with the relationships, but I think they have a purpose. I think they want the show to last as long as the contract they have with ABC and then some, but if everything were to go perfect, the show would get dull. I believe this season, the theme was...
Published on August 31, 2007 by A. Wood

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best season
Warning! Spoilers!

I love Grey's Anatomy, I am completely addicted. I think Shonda Rhimes has created an amazing and enthralling show. But, this season I was not as drawn in as in the other two. I no longer raced to get home after class to watch the episodes; they just stayed on my Tivo for days.

All the characters were on a downward spiral...
Published on August 24, 2007 by Morrigan Alexandros

‹ Previous | 1 2 336 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Good Ones!, September 8, 2007
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
I've watched Grey's since the beginnig, and loved it instantly. By the end of season 2, I found myself hating Meredith, and getting bored with the show in general. Enter season 3. Everything changed. I loved it even more than before! and I even found myself liking Meredith again! lol.
Looking forward to watching all thes eps again and it will be my fave show when the new seasons of tv start up again!

SERIOUSLY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Seriously Extended will be coming out September 11, 2007, May 28, 2007
Porfie Medina "Porfie Jr. Medina" (Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows I have seen in a Television world filled with way too many reality shows. I will be the first to admit I have never really been in to medical shows. I bought the first and second seasons of this DVD set for a couple of reasons. First because I knew it stared Katherine Heigl who stared in one of my favorite Tv shows Roswell, and secondly because I kept hearing buzz and saw how many positive reviews it got here on amazon. Now Grey's Anatomy The Complete Third Season will be released on DVD this September in a seven-disc set with all 25 episodes presented in widescreen format and 5.1 Surround Sound. Grey's Anatomy is a show that has just the right amount of comedy mixed in with just the right amount of drama, and those two things along with the great cast take this far just beyond another medical TV show. This show just keeps you coming back for more. Below are the bonus features according to the press release from Buena Vista.

BONUS Features

*Four extended episodes exclusively for the DVD release.

*One-on-one with series star Ellen Pompeo

*A visit to the race track with star (and race-car enthusiast) Patrick Dempsey

*Cast and crew members' favorite scenes

*Audio commentaries.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SHOW, January 8, 2014
Giselle (Adelphi, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I LOVE THIS SHOW ,RECENTLY I STARTED WATCHING THE SERIES AND ONLY TO REALIZE THAT I CAN'T SEE THEM FOR FREE ANYMORE AND I AM A PRIME MEMBER FOR YEARS, I HAVE REACH SEASON 4, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT AMAZON?. WHY DID YO TAKE OFF THE SERIES FOR US PRIME MEMBERS TO WATCH IT FOR FREE? PLEASE BRING THEM BACK.

REALLY DISSAPOINTED.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Wife's Favorite, January 8, 2014
I thought we had found a show my wife could enjoy because there were many seasons included in Prime.
We were watching 2 or 3 episodes a day when she could find the time. We were watching Season 3.
Now it's been taken from Amazon Prime so we will have to find a replacement. We can not afford
$1.99 per episode.

2.0 out of 5 stars All about superficial emotions, May 10, 2008
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
This show tries to induce cheap emotions on the viewer by one of two ways.

Technique n. 1 - Sex! Either someone is cheating their wife/husband or people change their mind about who they like as if they were changing shirt. Seattle Grace Hospital looks more like a brothel...

Technique n. 2 - Surgery and Death! Everyone has highly improbable medical conditions, that somehow involve surgery, and it's not a simple surgery, it always involves the patient's heart stopping in the middle. Is it just me thinking that it's plain stupid that out of 5 surgery interns, one looses his father, the other her mother and stepmother and another one her fiancee, all in one year?! Don't pick surgery for your careeer as it seems that the probability of someone in your family dying goes up!

If you want to watch a good TV show watch Battlestar Galactica.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great show!, December 17, 2007
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
I had the first and second seasons of Grey's anatomy and looked around for a good price. Amazon had a great price and I received the DVD within a few days. The third season is wonderful--entertaining, touching and filled with great performances. It's a series that you can watch again and again and still enjoy every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable Third Season for Grey's Anatomy, November 12, 2007
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
Complicated and unstable relationships, emotional conflicts, hard-to-believe cases, very indisciplined patients and competition - a lot of competition: that's the world of Seattle Grace Hospital shown in Grey's Anatomy. In television, sophisticated production and renowed actors may count, but no...that's not what makes a show unbeatable. The script, the story and the characters is what makes a winning show, and fortunately, Grey's Anatomy has this all in a very attractive way - the content, not the package, is what matters.

Running through all episodes of this third season, no one of them are to be disregarded. With no exception, they all are worth our time, as surprises and new astounding happenings unfold in each one, but there is a trio which makes this third season very distinguishable: "Walk On Water" (15), "Drowning on Dry Land" (16) and "Some Kind of Miracle" (17), all of three focused on Meredith's attempt of suicide (which in fact was initially caused by an accident) and that makes, for the time being, the most powerful set of episodes of the series history. All three together could make a movie! For more spoilers, don't forget to visit the abc.com website for the complete episode description. It's incredible how they manage to tell us ALMOST EVERYTHING that happens on each episode...but, seriously (huh?), watching it all on your DVD player will make a more pleasant experience. Take it!

5.0 out of 5 stars grey's anatomy, October 31, 2007
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
this show is great! it leaves you with enough emotions, you could be yelling at the tv, crying with the characters, laughing at situations, and basically purging any and all kinds of emotions for these extraordinary people. there are so many cliff hangers, you'll be staying up until all hours of the night because you "have to see just one more episode". bring tissue, though, because almost every episode had a tear releasing moment. this is one series and season that you won't be disappointed in, and like me, you'll be left hating the fact that you have to wait for the next season to come out. (i don't have the luxury of being able to watch it on cable, as i'm overseas)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, October 21, 2007
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
Fourth time watching it all the way through. Young doctors deal with their residencies and romances. An unusually accurate look at the complexities and nuances of relationships, especially those of romance. Poignant yet moving. Women favor this series more than men or maybe more men watch it but don't want to admit it since it does have a female bent, though, unlike other such shows it doesn't bash men.

5.0 out of 5 stars L.O.V.E., October 13, 2007
This review is from: Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 (DVD)
Okay sure, when fans watch this they know that this isn't the best season. But i did love the season as a whole because MOST of the episodes were great and there were only about three or four not so great episodes. I thought that the finale was great too even though it was depressing and you didn't really get what you wanted, it was very well done and Sandra Oh gave an AMAZING performance. very great buy and i also reccommend you buy the soundtrack and calendar as well, like i did ;)

‹ Previous | 1 2 336 | Next ›

Grey's Anatomy: Season 3
Grey's Anatomy: Season 3 by Rob Corn (DVD - 2007)
$34.99 $19.59