Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on April 10, 2009
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of these scrubs for the price.They fit nicely and are very true to size. I wear them everyday and with the repeated washings they receive,they have held up very well. They look very crisp and professional but are very soft to the touch. Will be buying more in the future. Thanks for providing a quality item for a very affordable price.
0Comment99 of 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2011
I am very pleased with these scrub pants. I have slender hips and butt and most scrub pants look really baggy and unflattering in the butt and crotch area. These fit really nicely but not too tight. I'm 5'7" and 130 lbs and I got a size small and they fit perfect. Also the fabric is really soft and comfortable.
0Comment50 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2008
these scrub pants are described perfectly but they fit large. i ordered mediums and could have used smalls. they also are very long. at least a 34 inch inseam which may work for men, but i will need to hem.
44 comments83 of 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2013
I wear scrubs 40 hours a week and have tried many brands and fabrics throughout the years as a nurse. I would buy Grey's Anatomy again.

Pros:
They do not wear like heavy cotton scrubs. They wear more like dress slacks. I feel a little more "dressed up" when I wear these to work. The fabric is 77% polyester and 33% rayon. It is breathable, drapes well, and doesn't need to be ironed to look nice. These scrubs have held their color very well, while many other brands and fabrics I have tried have faded quickly. The size was true to department store sizes, I got a small and they fit comfortably, for my 5'4", 125 lb. self. I would buy them again.

Cons:
I wish they had more pockets, however, I understand that would not work well with this the material used. When you have anything in your pockets it weighs down the pants significantly. If you need to carry lots of stuff in your pockets these may not be the best "hard working scrubs" to choose.
33 comments70 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2015
I think they fit great! I am 5'1 and I ordered a size small in pants and they are quite long on me but I am very short. I am glad I went a size down or they would've been too big. But with the draw string and elastic band in the waist, you can easily tighten them. According to my measurements for my Top, I would've gotten a medium but I decided to go with a small and it fit great, otherwise it would've fit too loose. I am a 36C. I will definitely buy more!
review image review image review image
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2015
the material is a little thin to my liking but not too bad. The color is great. Got lots of compliments on the color. Fits nicely too .
review image
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
i really like these scrubs. they are very comfortable. they are a good brand at a great price. They will last a long time
on December 19, 2013
I wear a medium in most scrub brands, but I wear a large in this brand because they are cut slim and I am curvy. The large gave the most flattering fit. The material is very light and breathable. I love that these pants are so stretchy (without being clingy) that I can also teach yoga in them. The drawstring is flat and it doesn't gather as well as a traditional drawstring which can make tying it in a hurry a bit awkward, but that is not a huge deal. Smitten is now my favorite scrub brand because of the fabric.
on July 13, 2012
I ordered the scrubs and made sure to order the exact color of the scrubs I already have. They arrived, a totally different blue! And when I reported this and asked to be sent out the color I orginally ordered, they asked me to pay shipping to RETURN when THEY made a mistake AND said I would have have to pay shipping to get the color I wanted. Basically, I'm out of pocket $12 just to return a pair of pants. Never do business with this company!
11 comment35 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2011
These pants do run bigger. Usually would wear an XL and figured if they were to big I can use the string, Nope.... had to send them back for a Large.