1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this inverter, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Grid-tie Inverter, 1000 Watts, MPPT Pure Sine (Grid Tie, On Grid, On-Grid, 1KW system, solar panel)
This inverter is rated at 1000 watts can't even get to 500 watts with it i contacted solar torant about this problem after about five e mails of qusetions about specs an playing around he tells me oh sorry your out of warrentee by about two weeks so there not going to do aneything for me i paid 469.00 plus 35.00 shipping for this junk unit now i see it on e bay for 269.00 with free shipping with a two year warrentee well now i know ive ben riped off my advice DO NOT BUY FROM SOLAR TORANT THEY WILL STICK IT TO YOU

1.0 out of 5 stars DON"T BUY FROM SOLAR TORRENT !!!, August 7, 2013
This is my SECOND ONE To quit working within a year. I have it hooked up EXACTLY like the SOLAR TORRENT people told me to with surge protector and everything. I will NEVER buy from these people again. When the first one quit working they told me it was my fault...........NOT SO! Now the second one just quit today. I am mad!

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!, April 17, 2013
Mateusz Mrowca (Schaumburg, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This product has only worked for me for about 5 months before it fried. It is one of the worst things u will buy. The wort part is there is no customer service for this go figure "made in China"

2.0 out of 5 stars Very inefficient, July 13, 2012
David R. Kroc (Indian Head, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I too bought this inverter and 8 90 watt solar panels. The max wattage I get from this inverter is 375 watts, with 2 of these (I bought a second one on E-Bay for $239.00 and free shipping)I get 525 watts of output. BEWARE all of these so called plug and play inverters are less than 50% efficient. I will say it has functioned OK, but again, if you are going to put together a 1KW system, you will need 2 inverters. If you are looking for a system check Wholesale Solar.

ARRAY(0xa290b180)