|Processor||2.1 GHz Intel Pentium 4|
|Hard Drive||320 GB|
Griffin Technology Elevator Laptop Stand (GC16034)
|Price:||$24.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$15.99 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Elevates laptop screen 5.5" while providing valuable desktop real estate for your keyboard and mouse
- Keeps laptop cool with 360 degrees of air circulation
- Fits all laptops, Mac and PC
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Great stand, but I wouldn't recommend it for any laptop over 15"
Otherwise, the quality is great, as is the case with most Griffin products.
Amazon is great - fast shipping and I strongly recommend Prime.
1. The stand lifts the laptop monitor up to a height that is the perfect height for me.. the top of the monitor is just below eye level.
2. The design of the stand allows it to not have any side rails so that any keyboard, no matter what size, can be stored under the laptop freeing up the maximum desk space when the laptop is not in use.
3. The stand is very sturdy and stable. The stand has a very slight angle forward to counter-balance the monitor screen and expose the laptop keyboard to the user. The high quality rubber on the solid metal bracing provides a sturdy and stable base for the laptop. As I stated earlier, I can't imagine this falling or slipping off the stand unless the table is not stable or if it is accidentally knocked off or yanked off by a cable, but this is true of most stands. There are plastic little tabs that stick up on the front of the stands for a super slippery laptop with a near zero frictional coefficient. ;)
4. The laptop stand looks cool. The laptop floats in the air. I have a cable that connects to the second monitor and a USB cable for additional storage, but other than that the stand, laptop, second monitor, wireless keyboard, and wireless mouse create a very functional, cool looking, and clean desktop.Read more ›
This stand loses grip over time. A few nights ago, I watched (in slow motion horror accompanied by a classic muffled/panicked "nooooooooooo...." for added effect) as my macbook pro slid off the stand and onto my kitchen floor. The laptop was fully on the stand prior to sliding off. After that, the laptop wouldn't boot.
I took my laptop to the Apple store to have it diagnosed. My hard drive was broken because of the fall. This was not all. I now have a big dent on my laptop and a ding in my kitchen floor.
I called Griffin Technology to see what they could do for me. They said that since the stand was more than 2 months old that it was not a manufacturing defect and that they would be unable to cover the cost of the replacement hard drive and shell. The hard drive and new torx set cost over $120. I don't even want to guess how much a new macbook pro shell would cost me.
It is concerning that Griffin believes that a $30+ stand which supports a multi-thousand dollar computer should only be stable for one to two months.
I spent the next day dissembling my laptop, installing a new hard drive, attempting to bend my laptop shell back into shape, reassembling my laptop, restoring OS-X and the environment that I had on the computer.
I should have trusted my first instinct to not buy products from Griffin.
I can't really recommend this stand. It becomes a danger to your laptop after a couple of years. I need to replace mine with a Rain Designs stand, or something similar that has a "lip" at the bottom and will safely hold the laptop.
UPDATE: it's possible to 'refresh' the rubber with rubbing alcohol. You'll have give it a rubdown every so often, but it does extend the life of the stand and lets you safely stick a unibody laptop on it. However, unless you need a portable stand, I'd still get something with a lip that doesn't rely on rubber.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is exactly what I wanted, unfortunately I wish it were adjustable now.Published 13 hours ago by user238
Perfect for using your laptop on a desk with a real keyboard and mouse.Published 15 hours ago by Portia from Jersey
Seriously is perfect. Looks super clean and frees up desk space. Perfect designPublished 1 day ago by Biff McGee
Exactly what I needed to have my eyeline be at the correct height for my laptop.Published 8 days ago by PopTheCork
This stand is simply, easy to put together and it works. I use my laptop computer with a desktop monitor and wireless keyboard/mouse combination. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Well made. I have one of this for over 8 years and I purchase it for my wife mac. This product is well made and great design. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Jonathan Osorio