Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Before I found this product, I used to go through two of the stainless-steel Webers a year. No matter what I tried, those turned black and wouldn't clean. When they got too disgusting, I threw them away. So I tried this one. The porcelain coating makes all the difference. Food doesn't stick if you use a bit of spray oil, it cleans up in the dishwasher, it appears sturdy. The only nit to pick is that I wish the edges of the pan were rolled a bit to be less sharp. It also seems to have a larger capacity than the comparable Weber. A win.
33 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2009
I have used this wok style grill topper on my Weber charcoal for a couple of years. I find that the porcelain enamel to be the best for high heat, non-stick, and food safety. I have had other "non-stick" coated grill accessories - they were garbage - coating wore off. The enamel on GrillPro items is of high quality and with a little cooking spray, releases food easily. I prefer it over stainless. This company has flat toppers, too. I have them and use them, too.
I use the wok style mostly for grilling veggies that need a little shaking around from time to time.
I found the products at my Ace Hardware.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 3, 2014
Husband bought this after seeing it on my wish list. I kept looking at it and putting off buying it, not sure if it was worth buying or not. Well turns out it really is worth buying! I just added a bit of olives oil and spices and mixed it all together with some fresh veggies from our garden and poured everything into this wok topper and let it sit on the grill to cook while I prepared the steak. Turned out great! If you let them sit a bit longer you can get a nice crispy crunch to the veggies. This heats up nicely and cooks evenly. The handles are good and strong making it easy to move around. Clean up worried me at first, it seemed like it wasn't going to be fun to clean at all, so I either spray with cooking spray or lightly coat with olive oil first. This is very well made and looks and works great, excellent purchase!

*6/25/15- We still use this quite a bit when we barbeque, we have had no issues using it whatsoever. We precook our potatoes in the microwave, then cut them up into small chunks before mixing them in with the other veggies, a drizzle of olive oil, and spices. Since they are precooked all they have left to do is brown up with the rest of the veggies. It's nice to have this sitting one side of the grill while the main course is grilling on the other side.This grill wok is great!
on February 8, 2008
We've tried a lot of ways to grill veggies, and this is by far the best. It sits right on the grilling rack and easily holds plenty of veggies (or whatever) of all sizes and shapes with no fear of anything falling into the fire. Washes up easily in the dishwasher.
on September 2, 2012
This is BIG, big enough to hold vegetables for a family. (It would be good for shrimp, too, but I don't care for shrimp...) The porcelain is smooth and without chips or cracks. It's a little thin, so you'll want to use indirect heat and stir the vegetables from time to time. About the only word of warning is to try it on the grill when everything is cold to be sure you'll have room for meat as well as the "wok-topper."
on October 24, 2013
It does what it says. I will say that many people here said it was hard to clean up. No way. Very easy. Even after my potatoes burnt, I soaked it for a little while and it came right off.

I did learn one thing. It is very important to oil it before you use it. I did not do that the first time. The potatoes stuck. The second time, I sprayed some EVOO on it before putting it on the grill and then dumped the veggies into it and it cooked great.
on June 30, 2010
Take notice of the word "square" in the description. I was looking for something a little bigger as I have used a 12X12 for a number of years. I looked at Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 17 x 12 inches and thought it was rectangle. It is "square" It is really 12.5 X 12.5, if you add the handle in the dimensions it is 12.5 X 14.25. If it is like my last one I got a ace 6 years ago and use about 20 times each year it will be great.
on June 14, 2010
This grill top pan is great for cooking foods such as vegetables or salmon. Coat the surface with cooking spray and the food does not stick and it is easy to clean. It is a good size and should fit on even small grills.
on March 15, 2014
This Wok Topper is great for grilling veggies. I have started roasting veggies in the oven in the winter so this will make a quick and easy job of grilling them in warm weather. It looks like it will hold up well with regular use.
on November 4, 2013
Got it for my husband for Christmas, for no-stick...It worked well at first, but after a few uses, veggies started sticking more and more. He still likes it, but I'm not a fan as to how much char gets stuck to it.....but I guess that could be his grilling too....