Storage Wars 5 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Flight of the Gambler The buyers return to Montebello, where Darrell has had some of his biggest scores. Will he repeat or crash and burn? Meanwhile, Brandi learns that Jarrod is facing a problem that affects more than just their business.
2. The Hills Have Buys It's the battle of the couples as Rene and Casey attempt to shut out Jarrod and Brandi. Darrell dodges a bullet to score an interesting locker, and Ivy meets a furry friend.
3. Nerds of the Round Table Ivy attempts to keep his winning streak alive while Darrell and Rene play mind games with each other. After one ends up at a crime scene and the other takes a trip back in time, things get a little foggy for Jarrod and Brandi.
4. Operation: Intimidation Brandi is ready to close the Long Beach store, but Jarrod is determined to save it by scoring more lockers. Ivy tries to intimidate other buyers while Darrell gets the shock treatment. Will Rene's cockiness get the best of him?
5. The Return of The King of Montebello Jarrod and Brandi split up and only time will tell if it's for good. Ivy has hired a new employee to run his shop, but will it help him or hurt him? Darrell's Montebello magic strikes again, and Rene learns the art of stripping.
6. For a Good Time Call...Ivy Darrell is up to his old tricks again, but it's Ivy who ends up pranking the competition while Rene and Casey space out. Meanwhile, if Jarrod and Brandi don't score a major profit, their new Long Beach store may have to close.
7. LBC U LTR Ivy is racing against time to score a locker and get home; otherwise, he'll be in the doghouse. Rene spends the most money of anyone, but it's Darrell and Brandon who paint their way to success.
8. Nuthin' But A "G" Thang, Rene Rene and Casey plan to buy big and fill their truck, no matter the cost. Gossip surrounds Jarrod and Brandi's Long Beach store. Will it be too much of a distraction to overcome? Meanwhile, Darrell and Brandon jump ship.
9. Boom Goes the Dynamite? The buyers head to Rene's territory in hopes of schooling him on his own turf. Darrell tries to blast his way through the competition while Jarrod and Brandi get back in the locker saddle, but will their pocket-sized profits be enough?
10. Zen Masters of the Universe Rene is being groomed to take over the competition, while Ivy learns a lesson that changes his tune about locker buying. Darrell attempts a new approach to the business but ends up spending the most money of his career.
11. Darrell Sheets The Bed Darrell's warehouse is just a stone's throw away from the auction, so he and Brandon plan to sweep up the units while Ivy and Rene team up in an attempt to shut them out. Jarrod and Brandi go on a date and fall back in love... with storage buying!
12. The Donut Effect Rene and Casey make a statement by bringing a caravan of trucks, but will they buy big enough to fill them or go home with an empty caravan of trucks? Darrell comes armed with donuts in an attempt to distract the competition with a sugar rush.
13. The Gutfather Rene is hoping that lightning will strike twice in Fontana, but will his superstitious attitude help or hinder him?
14. Grin and Barry It Darrell pays a visit to Ivy's backyard to remind him who the king of storage buying really is. Does Ivy have what it takes to smoke the competition? Meanwhile, Jarrod and Brandi feel surrounded by a bunch of pigs.
15. The Adventures of Max Profit Ivy is on the hunt for high-end in Moreno Valley, and Jarrod reveals to Brandi an alter ego known as MAX PROFIT! Darrell is forced to attend the auction alone--can the Gambler win without his side bet?
16. Ghosts Don't Need Money Casey tries to put a leash on Rene's spending habits, while Darrell and Brandon rely on their intuition to soar above the competition. Ivy plans to spy on Jarrod and Brandi's buying strategy--will it lead to scary results?
17. Pay The Dan Ivy is revved up and looking for high-end lockers, Rene and Casey are at odds over what to buy, and things get a little hairy for Jarrod and Brandi. Meanwhile, Darrell tries to distract the competition with some old-fashioned pranks.
18. The Robot Cowboy The pressure is on for Darrell and Brandon to dial up some merchandise for their website. Ivy's exhaustion forces him to switch into robot mode, and Rene dresses for success. Meanwhile, Jarrod and Brandi have a "nice" new strategy... but will…
19. It's Bring Your Kids to Work Day It's spring break and Jarrod and Brandi decide to bring their kids to the auction, will they be a help or a hindrance? Rene and Casey are back working as a team.
20. The Mom Factor Jarrod and Brandi are all about having fun as they try to dunk the competition. Darrell and Brandon hope to be on par with a victory, while Casey tries her hand at bidding. Ivy transforms his store into an auction house... but will he flip a profit?
21. The Man in Black is Back...In Black Everyone is shocked to see Dave Hester return to the auctions with a vengeance. But even the Mogul can't stop the buyers from scoring great units in Huntington Beach.
22. The Return of the Mogul's Return! At an auction in Montclair Ivy rakes in the dollar bills while Darrell keeps things old school and finds something that will launch him to new heights. Brandi worries Jarrod's hangover will get in the way of buying.
23. Bunny Owns This Town Jarrod and Brandi are determined not to let Dave distract them from a good score while Darrell wants to find out more about the elusive Mogul. Dave shows up with with even more bluster and Ivy uncovers a treasure that promises adventure on high seas.
24. Bowling for Brandi Darrell and Brandon are excited to return to West Covina as it is a hidden honeypot for the tank-topped duo. While it's off the beaten path, Jarrod and Brandi decide to follow Darrel's lead deep into the Inland Empire.
After much enjoyment during the first two seasons, the show has deteriorated to a petty soap opera starring overgrown teenagers.Published 1 month ago by Anthony
audio and video quality was very bad. Sound and picture kept skipping. I could not continue to watchPublished 1 month ago by Jon's Place
I simple give 4 stars in this storage wars battles. I find it interested that people can make a living they do in this show.Published 1 month ago by Michael Moorman