5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Modern Shot Style Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
I recently saw these items on "Flipping Out". Jeff Lewis used them on one of his shows. I fell in love with the sleek style. This set is your best bet due to super saver free shipping. The set sits in an acrylic holder. They are small and fit in my hands perfectly. They didn't have the measurements noted on the description.

The set is 5-1/2 inches tall...
Published on September 25, 2009 by C. Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE PRODUCT BUT BROKE
Published on June 15, 2010 by Michele Boswell

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE PRODUCT BUT BROKE, June 15, 2010
Michele Boswell (White Plains, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grind Mills Single Hand Operated Stainless Steel Salt/Pepper Mill , 16-Ounce Pair (Grocery)
I liked this product...until the pepper grinder broke in the first week. We fixed it instead of returning it. Then 3 weeks later the pepper grinder broke again. But Amazon has been wonderful in ordering another grinder set for us to replace the broken one and they will accept the broken one as a return. If the new one breaks, that it. I'll try the Cole and Mason grinder set. And as an update (9/6/10) the second pepper grinder broke as well. We ordered the Cole and Mason which are nice but the salt grinder lets chunks come out so it feels like you are biting a rock in your food. Maybe we haven't figured out that there is a finer grind setting on it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleek and Modern Shot Style Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, September 25, 2009

The set is 5-1/2 inches tall and 1 inch across...so 3 inches around the cylinder. They are stainless steel and have some weight to them. Salt and Pepper comes inside each cylinder.

You will not be dissapointed with this set...and TASTE Specialty Foods is the best priced seller with the super saver shipping.

Crate and Barrel will charge you a $14.95 shipping charge. When I find something I like....I come to Amazon.com! Best place to shop on the internet.

I purchased the set and received it the next day....now I call that the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it!, January 5, 2011
Very solid and well-made product. It's a good gift for a new mother who has to cook one handed much of the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Salt and Pepper grinders, February 1, 2010
We were really excited to get this product and loved using it. However, after 2 weeks, the pepper grinder broke.

2.0 out of 5 stars Salt & Pepper Grinder Set, December 18, 2010
Tammy Pugh (ASHEBORO, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I love the looks of this salt & pepper set but, they keep falling apart when used for very long. Luckily, we're able to put them back together but it's a pain to do this every time they're used. I would not purchase this set again.

Rate and Discover Movies