Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

on April 15, 2009
There was a definite chemical smell when taken from the packaging that all the airing out in the world would not remove. To make matters worse, the bear seems to have extreme fur loss problems. After unwrapping this gift for my children I immediately had to take it away as huge patches of synthetic fur were being shed everywhere, just petting the head my daughter's hand was caked in fur. The bear is adorable and my kids absolutely loved the look of their new floor mat but between the persistent chemical smell, which is really concerning, and the chunks of hair which are now all over my house even after removing the rug... I recommend looking for another product. I really wanted to enjoy this item and was sorry that we couldn't.
on September 25, 2012
I bought this product a few years ago as a present for a friend. I thought it would be a great quirky addition to a 20something girls apartment. I received the product on time which I why I did not give it one star. When I opened the package to wrap it for my friend, I was completely repulsed by the fumes of gasoline or industrial oil coming off of the product. I didn't even want to take it out of the plastic bag all the way. I thought the smell would get on everything in my house. Also the nose was torn and stuffing was coming out. Needless to say I was completely dissatisfied with the product. I wrapped it back up and contacted the seller immediately. The seller was very polite prompt and courteous. My rating of 2 stars in no way reflects the seller. I stated my complains and requested information on how to return the product. The seller apologized for the state of the product but also claimed no knowledge how it could have gotten that way. They then told me that my money would be refunded in full, and it was. Overall, Great Seller, Terrible product!
on May 28, 2011
First off let me make this clear, It says that the bear looks realistic. IT DOES NOT!!! But, it's great for a kids room or as a cute rug. I'm in college and I thought it would be funny to have a bear skin rug by my fireplace. I bought this and EVERYONE has loved it. They all thing it's funny and it works great. If you're looking for a better more realistic rug get ready to spend LOTS of money. If you're looking for something cute and small this works great.
on September 24, 2010
My 7 year old son is a bear fanatic and when I saw this item online I knew I had to have it despite someones bad review. Not sure why that one person gave this adorable rug a bad review. It does not shed, not smell bad, it came very well wrapped in a clear zipper bag and the box had handle with care fragile listed. It looks "lifelike" to my son and he is thrilled to have it. It's a wonderful addition to any child's room or whatever you may plan on doing with it. It feels nice and cuddly and is big enough to lay on and be hugged. Very good craftmanship as well. Does not look cheap. Thanks for selling such a good quality item.
on January 20, 2011
Received item in a timely manner. The rug/wall hanging was cute, and very well made. I would recommend this item for anyone wishing to have a "cute" black bear rug/wall hanging in their home.
on June 26, 2011
This bear rug was very 'cuddly' but when placed on a wall like a trophy for one of our shows (Dramatic workshop), we were complimented over and over on the 'bear skin'. great bargain!
on January 12, 2011
Overall this Grizzly bear throw is really cute! The only comment I have is that the body could be "filled" a little more. Otherwise, just adorable!
on January 4, 2014
I use this for Cub Scouting. When the boys earn their Bear rank. The boys have a lot of fun with this.
on January 15, 2008
This was a gift for my husband (as a joke) it was very well made and adorable. It was received on the day it was promised. I would definately do business with this company again!